Windows 10: How to uninstall vb 6 in Win 10?

Discus and support How to uninstall vb 6 in Win 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have the issue in uninstalling VB6. Due to my old project, I installed VB6 in my Laptop. Then I want to install, i have checked control Panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maideen5, Apr 30, 2017.

1. maideen5 Win User

How to uninstall vb 6 in Win 10?

Hi

I have the issue in uninstalling VB6.
    Due to my old project, I installed VB6 in my Laptop. Then I want to install, i have checked
    control Panel - Program and Feature. I could not see Visual Basic installed.
    How can i Uninstall ?

Pls advice me.
    Thank you.

Maideen

:)

maideen5, Apr 30, 2017
  2. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 30, 2017
  3. Unable to access Windows Store, getting error "ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb" on Windows 10

Old title: ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb

store app not opening, error msg comes as:- ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb . tried all solution in ur site, but no result. pls help. mine is win 10 , 32 bit desktop.

shantanubandyopadhyay, Apr 30, 2017
Thema:

How to uninstall vb 6 in Win 10?

1. How to uninstall vb 6 in Win 10? - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. How To Uninstall n App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How To Uninstall n App: I want to Uninstall A Few Apps But I DO NOT see any link To Do It I Read Feedback and A Lot of people are Asking And No Answers? Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-n-app/1d9b8bd2-08aa-4a3e-ab99-b20abf0ee505"
  3. Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5: Not sure how this got on my computer in the first place, but now I can't get it off. When I get to the page where I'm supposed to be able to click "continue to uninstall" the option is just not there. [IMG]...
  4. Why is update KB4515384 in "Settings" shown as KB4515383 in "Uninstall updates"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is update KB4515384 in "Settings" shown as KB4515383 in "Uninstall updates"?: Recently I had to use the Microsoft recovery tool and during the process it had to delete some of the 9/10/2019 updates. It deleted KB4516115 and KB4514359 both of which I reinstalled. I tried to reinstall KB4515384 but, it was listed as KB4515383, also installed on...
  5. how do I uninstall the latest Microsoft Update?

how do I uninstall the latest Microsoft Update?: I installed the latest Microsoft Update yesterday and now 1)my system is extremely slow to open up 2)I cannot use the Start Button at all, it will not open 3)I cannot access Cortana, it will not allow me to type anything in the box. I want to uninstall the latest update. How...
  6. Is uninstalling a Windows update completely safe?

Is uninstalling a Windows update completely safe?: Hello, So the latest 1903 update caused manor audio issues for me when playing video games and i am going to roll back to a previous version. my quesfion is, is unistalling an update completely safe? For example will it result in my computer becoming slower. I am...
  7. uninstall program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall program: i want to uninstall 2 apps and it says fatal installation error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-program/1ec5e555-e5bd-4a0e-bea3-db543b4f01d3"
  8. Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade

Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade: About 2 months ago I accepted the Windows 10 Pro update 2019 and let it install. Ever since I have had problems. MS is so far unable to fix the problems. I have had 2 technicians take control of my PC who were unable to fix it. I have been waiting a week for a level 2...
  9. uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc: I have a new windows 10 HP desktop. I was going to uninstall a program on it for the first time. I was surprised when the pop-up for administrator approval said that the publisher was "unknown" on the uninstall exe. on my pc. Why would it say that and how can that be?...
  10. Uninstalling Intervideo WinDVD BD 8.0.20.107

Uninstalling Intervideo WinDVD BD 8.0.20.107: Upgraded a PC to Windows 10, have been unable to get this application to uninstall. Intervideo no longer exists. Can we solve this? The uninstaller uses Windows Installer. Instead of performing an uninstall, it performs and reports that maintenance operations are complete....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall vb6 on windows 10