How to uninstall Video Player For Dell by Cyberlink

Discus and support How to uninstall Video Player For Dell by Cyberlink in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ...without losing data? Microsoft says Uninstall app, your data will not be affected. Then when I click uninstall, I get a response that all program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrianSpellman, Aug 10, 2018 at 7:53 AM.

1. BrianSpellman Win User

...without losing data? Microsoft says Uninstall app, your data will not be affected. Then when I click uninstall, I get a response that all program and data will be removed.

:)

BrianSpellman, Aug 10, 2018 at 7:53 AM
  2. Vanessa Oca Win User

Cyberlink PerfectCam Cannot be Uninstalled

Hello Connie,

You may uninstall the app in Settings. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program (Cyberlink PerfectCam), and then select
      Uninstall
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Kindly inform us if that resolves your concern.

3. HaFin Win User
    uninstall Cyberlink

Cyberlink uninstalled properly. It appears initially to be installing, but actually uninstalls. Rather confusing the first time one encounters this! Thanks for suggestions!

4. Geethu B Win User

Issue with using Cyberlink media player

Hi William,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with using Cyberlink media player
    . I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if the
    Cyberlink media player is corrupt.

Method 1:

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the Cyberlink media player and check if it works. To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Cyberlink media player and click on Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Cyberlink media player before uninstalling it.

Method 2:

Additionally you may also use Windows DVD Player App to play DVD's. To be eligible for the free DVD Player app, you must upgrade your Windows 7,
    Windows 8, or Windows 8.1 computer rather than perform a clean installation. If you’re running an edition of Windows 7 or
    Windows 8 that doesn’t include Media Center and you upgrade to
    Windows 10, go to Windows Store to buy Windows DVD Player or another app that plays DVDs. Provided your computer has an optical disc drive, Windows DVD Player will play DVD movies (but not Blu‑ray Discs).

Refer the articles for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-dvd-player

Getting the Windows DVD Player app

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thema:

1. How to uninstall Video Player For Dell by Cyberlink - Similar Threads - uninstall Video Player

2. How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?: Let me be clear, I'm asking about the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I am not asking about how to change the Quick Access page. I am not asking about how to remove items or add items or customize items in the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I'm asking how to remove it. I can remove all the...
  3. how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating: AS ABOVE TY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-do-i-get-cortana-to-tell-me-when-typing/de4c0dec-412e-4584-9269-9c535eff94da
  4. How can I prevent the update when it says "Your update is ready"?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I prevent the update when it says "Your update is ready"?: I had been using the following setting to prevent auto-updates. Stop Windows 10 Updates Properly and Completely Yesterday, when I was still using version 1709, I manually installed a critical update via Windows Update MiniTool. I had no idea what update it was. After a...
  5. How to prevent changes to Windows 10 updates setting by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to prevent changes to Windows 10 updates setting by Microsoft?: I have two bat files in Task Manager to control the updates to a specific time period when downloads are not metered by my ISP. Lately during updates Microsoft has been turning off the bat file and resetting the update to happen any time, usually during the day when my data...
  6. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Flash Player: Hello, I have installed Flash and it works on chrome and Microsoft edge. But, when I download a swf. file, I can not open it with flash saying 'you must have administrative to install adobe flash player. Please log on with administrative privileges and try again.', although I...
  7. How do i move apps and games to data from this pc

How do i move apps and games to data from this pc: I don't have enough space in the this pc drive but I have enough in the "data" drive how do I move it??????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-move-apps-and-games-to-data-from-this-pc/249f9b4c-b4f4-4a86-a647-53c39176b67e
  8. My printer and computer are connected and prints fine, but how can I get the scanning...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer and computer are connected and prints fine, but how can I get the scanning...: My printer is a 3-way and the Scanner is listed on my computer with the printer. When I try to scan a page, it states the 2 items are not connected and can't work. My computer's name is listed on the printer so I don't see what the problem is....
  9. how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??: as in P - E - R - M - A - N - E - N - T - L - Y ... i'm always disabling its update service in services.msc but the glorious internet data f***er Microsoft are Enabling it and starts the download of the update without my permission. its very frustrating because i have a...
  10. Why can I only see a zoomed in part of any youtube video

Why can I only see a zoomed in part of any youtube video: When I try to watch a video on youtube or facebook I can only see a small part of it zoomed in. How to i fix this? Also what is threadlock and how do I unlock it?...