Windows 10: How to uninstall virus

Discus and support How to uninstall virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I recently installed a virus on ym computer, except it was not me who installed it. It was Microsoft, with one of their stereotypically long... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhilMcKraken, Mar 22, 2021.

1. How to uninstall virus

Hello,

I recently installed a virus on ym computer, except it was not me who installed it. It was Microsoft, with one of their stereotypically long updates, forcing edge onto my laptop like it is a virus. **** microsoft. Egde is a piece of ****. The way they try to make me use ti by opening it when I open my laptop, pinning it to my traskbar, and forcing me to open it when i use the search bar at the bottom is a d!ck move. They have made the search bar useless by making it use edge instead of default browser. f u windows. how do i uninstall this **** ransomware? I will delete system32 if i must

:)

PhilMcKraken, Mar 22, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to uninstall virus :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 22, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

How to uninstall virus [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

How to uninstall virus [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Mar 22, 2021
  4. How to uninstall virus

unable to uninstall Avira Anti-virus

Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) How exactly you are trying to Uninstall Avira Anti-virus?

2) Do you get any error message, when trying to uninstall?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall Avira Anti-virus and check if it helps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Programs and Features.

2) Right click on the Avira Anti-virus and select Uninstall.

If the issue persists, then refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Instructions for manual uninstallation

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

How to uninstall virus

1. How to uninstall virus - Similar Threads - uninstall virus

2. Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...: Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says that the file can't be found but it's hijacking my searcjes...
  3. Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...: Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says that the file can't be found but it's hijacking my searcjes...
  4. Can't uninstall virus, I have this virus named bbwc and when I try to uninstall it it says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i uninstall a virus?

How do i uninstall a virus?: I was trying to download a Minecraft skin and i believe i accidentally installed a virus. When i try to search anything on google it redirects to a sketchy link but my antivirus stops it. There are files on my computer i don't recognize but even with admin permission i can...
  6. How do i uninstall a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i uninstall a virus?: I was trying to download a Minecraft skin and i believe i accidentally installed a virus. When i try to search anything on google it redirects to a sketchy link but my antivirus stops it. There are files on my computer i don't recognize but even with admin permission i can...
  7. After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...: after resetting the devices the virus and thread protection is working with the antivirus software but after uninstalling the antivirus the virus and thread protection is not open as before and says the same that its IT administrator has limited access please help me , even...
  8. After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...

After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...: after resetting the devices the virus and thread protection is working with the antivirus software but after uninstalling the antivirus the virus and thread protection is not open as before and says the same that its IT administrator has limited access please help me , even...
  9. How do I uninstall this virus called "AtuctService"?

How do I uninstall this virus called "AtuctService"?: I think I downloaded this virus on november 5th, 2023. I dont remember from where, all i can remember is seeing that it was there and then trying to remove it with revo uninstaller and by using task manager and control panel unsuccesfully. I also tried microsoft scanner, but...
  10. How do I uninstall this virus called "AtuctService"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I uninstall this virus called "AtuctService"?: I think I downloaded this virus on november 5th, 2023. I dont remember from where, all i can remember is seeing that it was there and then trying to remove it with revo uninstaller and by using task manager and control panel unsuccesfully. I also tried microsoft scanner, but...