Windows 10: How to uninstall Voice Recorder App in Windows 10

Discus and support How to uninstall Voice Recorder App in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Voice Recorder app in Windows 10 is yet another basic app available on Windows. It is essential to have tools like these when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 13, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to uninstall Voice Recorder App in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 13, 2019
  2. MarvelArt Win User

Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft Voice Recorder Windows 10 will not open

Hi,

Thank you for posting back.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if the issue persists. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key
      and type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell
      and select Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder * | remove-appxpackage

4. Re-install the Windows Voice Recorder app from Windows Store

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Hi,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the app. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder * | remove-appxpackage

4. Re-install the
    Window Voice Recorder
    app from the Windows Store.

Keep us updated with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vicky Acs, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How to uninstall Voice Recorder App in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall Voice Recorder

2. How to recovery the unsaved file of voice recording app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recovery the unsaved file of voice recording app?: I was recording a file and suddenly the internet went off. I thought the voice recording app automatically saved it since I am using Windows 10. I closed the app without looking at anything on the left side of file storage. I shut down the computer. later I turn on my...
  3. Voice Recordings on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Voice Recordings on Windows 10: How do I save the recordings? There's nothing on the left side. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recordings-on-windows-10/9fa6201c-d5ab-44e5-9a77-b0351e22a95b
  4. Voice Recording app not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Recording app not working: Hi! I tried using my voice recording app today and to my surprise I was greeted with the message: "microphone not connected" in bright red letters. I have played around with the settings, troubleshooted, and I am at a loss of why suddenly the app isn't working. It was...
  5. Windows 10 Voice Recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Voice Recorder: I recently was upgraded to Windows 10 and I am very frustrated with the Voice Recorder. I used to be able to record phone conversations over the computer with the Windows 8 Sound Recorder. Now, I can only record either my voice or the computer...not both. This is a...
  6. Recording voice in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recording voice in Windows 10: I am trying to record my reading some prose. Before Windows 10 the recording was in a .wav format, but is now in a .m4a. The results are not as good as it was with Windows 7. Is there a better way for me to record? Thanks a bunch, Uncle Dewey...
  7. Voice Recorder App

Voice Recorder App: I conducted an interview with Microsoft Teams and recorded the audio with the voice recorder app. I am unfamiliar with how the Teams recording function worked and figured the voice recorder work would still work. It did not. It captured my voice but not my interviewees'. Is...
  8. Voice Recorder App not working

Voice Recorder App not working: I can't get my Voice Recorder app to launch on Windows 10. My PC recognizes my mike, and I have downloaded the Voice recorder App, but the app refuses to move from the title page, which is simply the icon of the mike. When I hit Control R to record, nothing happens. I wonder...
  9. How to trim a Voice Record on Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to trim a Voice Record on Windows 10 ?: I have recorded an audio using the Microsoft app "Voice Recorder" in Windows 10. I saved the file with a new name than the generic the app gives. I forgot to use the "trim" icon in the application before saving the file and now, when I open the file with the app, the "trim"...
  10. Windows 10 Voice Recorder

Windows 10 Voice Recorder: While my Windows 10 Pro Voice Recorder seems to otherwise work okay (utilizing a 3.5mm mini phono cable) the recording volume is so weak that it's barely legible during playback, especially when I've used it to record telephone conversations. Is there some kind of inline...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove voice recorder app

2. voice recorder uninstall is grayed

3. how to uninstall voice recorder when it wont allow

4. can you unistall and reinstall voice recorder win 10 ,
  5. windows 10 remove windows voice recorder powershell,
  6. powershell remove voice recorder windows 10 1909,
  7. uninstall voice recorder win 10