Windows 10: How to uninstall Whatsapp app.

Discus and support How to uninstall Whatsapp app. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How to remove it completly ? I mean its temp files, caches, downloaded media files.. and from registry as well.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MD Danish Khan, May 13, 2020.

1. How to uninstall Whatsapp app.

How to remove it completly ? I mean its temp files, caches, downloaded media files.. and from registry as well.

:)

MD Danish Khan, May 13, 2020
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Download Latest version of Whatsapp from

WhatsApp

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, May 13, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to uninstall Whatsapp app. :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How to uninstall Whatsapp app.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, How to uninstall Whatsapp app. :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, May 13, 2020
Thema:

How to uninstall Whatsapp app.

1. How to uninstall Whatsapp app. - Similar Threads - uninstall Whatsapp app

2. how to uninstall a app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to uninstall a app?: troubleshooting in uninstall a epic online services, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-a-app/16c7086a-14e7-4b37-bd2a-154d276b84b5
  3. how to uninstall a app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to uninstall a app?: troubleshooting in uninstall a epic online services, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-a-app/16c7086a-14e7-4b37-bd2a-154d276b84b5
  4. how to uninstall a app?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't launch or uninstall WhatsApp from desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't launch or uninstall WhatsApp from desktop: Hi, Since a recent update I presume, I haven't been able to launch or uninstall WhatsApp from my desktop. However, it will launch from a notification.I can see it in Settings/Apps and I tried a Reset. I got a tick but still can't launch. Subsequent resets have failed with a...
  6. Can't launch or uninstall WhatsApp from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch or uninstall WhatsApp from desktop: Hi, Since a recent update I presume, I haven't been able to launch or uninstall WhatsApp from my desktop. However, it will launch from a notification.I can see it in Settings/Apps and I tried a Reset. I got a tick but still can't launch. Subsequent resets have failed with a...
  7. Whatsapp desktop app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp desktop app: Hi,From the last 2 updates ,, I am seeing the message in the attached picture ,, when I am trying to make a whatsapp call from the latest whatsapp desktop app.My speaker is not engaged in any app acc to me during call....
  8. Whatsapp desktop app

Whatsapp desktop app: Hi,From the last 2 updates ,, I am seeing the message in the attached picture ,, when I am trying to make a whatsapp call from the latest whatsapp desktop app.My speaker is not engaged in any app acc to me during call....
  9. How to uninstall this app?

How to uninstall this app?: [ATTACH] Help me uninstall this app, please... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-this-app/cb743dc7-0d5e-44a9-aa5b-bf68535b34c9
  10. how to uninstall the app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to uninstall the app?: I want to uninstall the Discord app from my Windows 10 laptop but I cannot do it. I still find this app in my files but it cannot be opened. I tried to run a troubleshooter with no avail. Why cannot I uninstall this app?...