Windows 10: How to uninstall win 10

Discus and support How to uninstall win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to uninstall win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-win-10/848ef39c-a3ab-4cbf-a46a-de2ab3260695 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John M.P.McNally, Jan 13, 2021.

1. How to uninstall win 10

How to uninstall win 10

:)

John M.P.McNally, Jan 13, 2021

2. Win 10 - Uninstall/Print Problems

Hi,

I appreciate for trying the steps to uninstall the printer.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Is the printer connected through wired or wireless?

• When you say “uninstall/remove device from system part just hangs with a green bar that continues blissfully” what exact error message/error code do you receive?

• Are you the admin of the computer?
    Let’s follow the steps below to uninstall the printer.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to try uninstalling the printer application through Programs and Features and check if it helps.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Search Windows for programs and features, then click Programs and Features in the list of results.

• In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, then click Uninstall or Yes.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Reference: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02259020/

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jan 13, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to uninstall win 10 :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 13, 2021
  4. GARoss Win User

How to uninstall win 10

Is uninstall of Win 10 as simple as...?

Years ago I used EasyBCD while trying Linux & it was free.

I went ahead & followed steps 1-7 & all went smooth. After step 5, I had the choice of rebooting now or later. I chose now & booted into Win 7 with no problem. Disk Management was a breeze. All in all it all the whole process took about 10 minutes!

From what I've seen, Windows 10 looks good. It's quite different than Win 7 but no big deal. At this time I really don't have time to work with Win 10 all that much but Win 10 seems to be very stable anyway.

My best to everyone. Thanks for all who helped! *Thumbs

GARoss, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

How to uninstall win 10

1. How to uninstall win 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. How do I uninstall Edge/OneDrive/Skype?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I uninstall Edge/OneDrive/Skype?: I have searched around, but all the supposed "solutions" I've found don't work. I have never used Microsoft Edge, and have no intention to, but it still runs in the background on my system all the time. Most of the time it has many copies of itself running in the...
  3. Uninstalling Realtek UAD and installing fresh drivers (HDA)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalling Realtek UAD and installing fresh drivers (HDA): Hey there! Is there a way to uninstall completely current Realtek Audio driver and install fresh one from our site, from here? Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [2] I'm not a fan of this UAD driver, want to change to legacy one, if there is a option to do such thing If...
  4. Should i delete old registry files/folders for deleted/uninstalled apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should i delete old registry files/folders for deleted/uninstalled apps: just wondering cuz i hav ALOT OF UNNECCESARY FILE/FOLDERS IN THE REGISTRY EDITOR. It's not an issue.... but recently there was an error cuz the app i was trying to install, the old files were cuz interfering with the new files for the app in the registry. So can anyone tell...
  5. Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput: I installed T-Mobile's "Digits" program on my W10 Pro PC (updated to the most recent release), decided i didn't like it, then ran the uninstall. I am now left with the attached JavaScript error every time i start the computer. Can anyone guide me on how to get rid of it? I...
  6. Can't fully uninstall games.

Can't fully uninstall games.: I have 3 or 4 games totaling over 200GB on my SSD that I have uninstalled through the control panel. They no longer show up under the xbox app, no longer under my apps/programs, no longer in the windows store, does not show up while using PowerShell as an administrator but...
  7. How do I completely uninstall Adobe Cloud and Photoshop manually?

How do I completely uninstall Adobe Cloud and Photoshop manually?: I installed it, didn't like it, uninstalled. And to my horror, adobe had a fuck ton of files scattered across my system. I've spent the past day trying to find them all and deleting it. What directories does photoshop and adobe cloud install to? submitted by...
  8. Start Menu Apps not tiles uninstalled program still on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Apps not tiles uninstalled program still on start menu: I uninstalled unused apps from my windows 10 desktop. When I click on the windows key to bring to bring up the start menu, one app [Ebay] icon shows it is still there. Left clicking and hitting uninstall brings me to the App list. Since I uninstalled it from the App...
  9. Program not showing up under Uninstall in Registry Editor

Program not showing up under Uninstall in Registry Editor: Hi all, I am trying to modify the name of a game installed on my Windows 10 pc by going to local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall, but is only showing some of my programs and not any of the games. I would really like to change the name and icon of...
  10. i accidently uninstall hyper-v virtual network driver

i accidently uninstall hyper-v virtual network driver: hi , i accidently uninstall hyper-v virtual network driver now i can't able to open vm in hyper-v and in network it shows failed . would you please to get me out of it . thank you...