Windows 10: how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8?

Discus and support how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 is not suitable for input traditional Chinese Character. Mircosoft quick method for input chinese character is a poorest design. PLEASE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yeung Hok HOi, Oct 15, 2015.

1. how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8?

Windows 10 is not suitable for input traditional Chinese Character. Mircosoft quick method for input chinese character is a poorest design. PLEASE don't design anything to destroy the world of traditional Chinese.

:)

Yeung Hok HOi, Oct 15, 2015

2. How to uninstall windows 10 and go back to windows 8.1 pro

Do a clean install of windows 8. Here is the download website from Microsoft. Download Windows 8.1

Note:

Make sure you know your windows 8 product key!

Do not upgrade. It will not work. Only do a clean install!!!If you need help just ask

Shumitra Dutta, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Félix Langlois, Oct 15, 2015
  4. KACI Win User

how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8?

Going back depends on how long you've had 10. If over 30 days you may have to reinstall 8 completely. If less than 30 days look at the tutorials, there should be walkthroughs there to help you. I'm not at my desktop so I can't give you an exact link, but it should be easy to spot.

5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Oct 15, 2015
  6. Whatphoeb Win User
    You cannot roll back after the 30 day limit. If you need to downgrade to your past operating system and Windows 10's rollback option is gone, you’ll either need recovery discs generated from your original Windows 7 or 8 machine to do a clean install of your old system, or have a system image backup stashed somewhere.

Whatphoeb, Oct 15, 2015
  7. dalchina New Member
    Hi, are you sure there's not an alternative IME for pinyin to traditional hanzi? (3rd party program?)

Sounds like you may be losing all your installed programs if over the 30 day period.
    To move installed programs, including registry entries, from one OS to another, consider Laplink PC Mover (does a very good job) or perhaps Easeus Todo PCTrans.

(I've not tried these with Win 10 but PCTrans was given away very recently).

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8?

1. how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8? - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  3. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  4. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  6. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  7. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...: I uninstalled my wifi driver mistakenly and after that I reset it but now I am not able to login in my laptop without wifi so what I have to do to use my laptop?...
  9. I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...

I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...: I uninstalled my wifi driver mistakenly and after that I reset it but now I am not able to login in my laptop without wifi so what I have to do to use my laptop?...
  10. How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?: Hi,Just need your help please.We have a few users who has downloaded the Youtube App from Chrome. It can be downloaded by going to Youtube.com using chrome and clicking on this icon located on the top right corner.It can be installed without admin permissions and we want to...