Windows 10: How to Uninstall windows 10 & install windows 7 Pro on PC

Discus and support How to Uninstall windows 10 & install windows 7 Pro on PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC crashed, had windows 10 installed, don't like it, have purchased windows 7 Pro again ( which I originally had, but lost CD & Key ) , what to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharlesBowen2, Jan 31, 2019.

1. How to Uninstall windows 10 & install windows 7 Pro on PC

My PC crashed, had windows 10 installed, don't like it, have purchased windows 7 Pro again ( which I originally had, but lost CD & Key ) , what to remove windows 10 & install windows 7 Pro. Have already downloaded files, etc. so I don't lose anything. How do I do this, since the IT Guy that installed 10, does not want to do it again.

:)

CharlesBowen2, Jan 31, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 31, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

How to Uninstall windows 10 & install windows 7 Pro on PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

How to Uninstall windows 10 & install windows 7 Pro on PC

1. How to Uninstall windows 10 & install windows 7 Pro on PC - Similar Threads - Uninstall install Pro

2. how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed: how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-7-in-a-pc-with-windows-10/c381fd8b-ffc1-4cff-adad-45ee6a466584
  3. how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed: how to install windows 7 in a pc with windows 10 installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-7-in-a-pc-with-windows-10/c381fd8b-ffc1-4cff-adad-45ee6a466584
  4. uninstall Windows 10 Pro and install Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    uninstall Windows 10 Pro and install Windows 10?: I recently purchased a used Dell laptop and it has Windows Pro installed. It wants me to activate it but it won't let me because it keeps saying that I have to connect to the organization's activation server. I have the product key but it still won't let me activate. Can I...
  5. Installation window 10 from window 7 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation window 10 from window 7 pro: I tried several times to install window 10 i have window 7 pro without success the error is 0xC1900101- 0x30018, failed in the first boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-window-10-from-window-7-pro/75e2b44a-38ee-4117-aa37-b34539eb0c30
  6. Installing windows 10 Pro on a windows 7 Pro Machine

Installing windows 10 Pro on a windows 7 Pro Machine: I am trying to upgrade to windows 10 Pro, Every time I try to install it gets to the end and errors out and I get the following: 0x800707E7 0x3000D First Boot Phase error during migrate data...
  7. UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 PRO AND INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 PRO AND INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME: II GET A MESSAGE SAYING GO TO SETTINGS ACTIVATE WINDOWS. I GO THERE AND THERES DATES CHECKED I CANT TAKE OF THEN IT TAKES ME TO TROUBLE SHOOT AND SAYS YOU HAVE WINDOWS PRO AND WITH A DIGITAL NUMBER I NEED WINDOWS 10 HOME THE PROBLEM IS WHEREVER IT TAKES ME I FIND NO...
  8. Install Windows 7 Pro

Install Windows 7 Pro: Hello, I bought a new ASUS laptop running with Windows 8.1 (64bit), had upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. How I can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7 with the same licence, although my laptop never running windows 7. Regards, Abdelhak...
  9. How to install windows 7 in windows 10 pc

How to install windows 7 in windows 10 pc: HI, I have purchased a Dell 6th gen laptop it has the pre installed windows 10 however i do not want the same as I most prefer windows 7 to work and hence want to install a windows 7.kindly guide me how to do. I already have a windows 7 pre activated DVD. 1. have tried...
  10. Installing windows 10 on a windows 7 Pro P.C..

Installing windows 10 on a windows 7 Pro P.C..: I have been trying to install my new windows 10 on my PC but it tells me the installation failed in the Safe OS phase with an error during Replicate OC mode.. neither one of my P.C.'s will install my new version 10 * Moved from Insider...