Windows 10: How to Uninstall Windows 10 while keeping FreeDOS to return PC

Discus and support How to Uninstall Windows 10 while keeping FreeDOS to return PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I'm a bit unexperienced with technology, so excuse me. I've bought a PC that I want to return, and I have been told that to return it I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wryfyng, Apr 14, 2021.

1. How to Uninstall Windows 10 while keeping FreeDOS to return PC

Hi, I'm a bit unexperienced with technology, so excuse me.

I've bought a PC that I want to return, and I have been told that to return it I need to uninstall Windows and install freeDOS again (I think I may have deleted it when installing Windows).

What would be the easiest way to do this?

Thank you

submitted by /u/Wryfyng
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wryfyng, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 14, 2021
  4. How to Uninstall Windows 10 while keeping FreeDOS to return PC

Uninstall Windows 10 and return to Windows 7

Hi Clive,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Did you try the suggestions provided in this thread?
    If you have not tried, please try the suggestions provided in the thread and let us know the result after trying each so we can further research on the issue and assist you accordingly.

If the suggestions do not work, you may want to repair Windows 10 and then try returning to Windows 7.

Follow the below steps:

• Create installation media for windows 10.

Refer to the below link:

Windows 10 herunterladen

• Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.

• After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    For more information, refer to the below link:

Recovery options in Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

How to Uninstall Windows 10 while keeping FreeDOS to return PC

1. How to Uninstall Windows 10 while keeping FreeDOS to return PC - Similar Threads - Uninstall while keeping

2. How to return to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to return to windows 10.: How to return to windows 10. I recently switched to windows 11 and I do not like it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-return-to-windows-10/d3fab5a0-002c-418b-b010-29417d940ddb
  3. How to return to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to return to windows 10: My laptop came preinstalled with windows 11. And i hate it. There are cool features but the stabilty of the system absolutely sucks. I always have to restart laptop because taskbar decided to freeeze and stop working. I cant install games from xbox app becuse the download...
  4. Install over FreeDOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install over FreeDOS: HiWe have purchased a Lenovo laptop with only FreeDOS installed.I have purchased a product key from the Microsoft store, but need to understand the process for installing Windows 10 over FreeDOS.The disk is partitioned 997MB and 273GB.ThanksQ...
  5. Transferring an existing Win10 to a FreeDOS pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring an existing Win10 to a FreeDOS pc: Hello, I recently bought a new FreeDOS pc and I want to transfer my license from my current pc to my new one. My current one had win7 and I upgraded it a few years ago to win10. I couldnt find any license key or something like that so I was wondering how I can transfer this...
  6. Windows 10 setup from usb to a Freedos Pc

Windows 10 setup from usb to a Freedos Pc: I have bought a new laptop and It is just arrived, this was my first time creating an w10 boot flash drive and using it. The bright side is I successfully installed the OS and installed all the drivers. The problem is, when I choosing a drive to install windows on the boot...
  7. Uninstalled apps return and keep coming back after reboot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Uninstalled apps return and keep coming back after reboot in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you are facing a situation where you have uninstalled apps, but they keep […] This article Uninstalled apps return and keep coming back after reboot in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Keep or return

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep or return: I thought I chose the usb windows version but i got the cd version. I have a cd drive on another computer do you recommend sending the cd back or creating a usb version if I create the usb version will I have the full windows experience? Is creating a usb version not...
  9. FreeDOS Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    FreeDOS Error: Hello all. When i open pc coming freeDOS. I have installed windows. And in last open i accidentally change OS letter to E. Thats can be Error? I created Kali Linux USb and entered in live mode all files here thats mean hard drive is working. How can i fix it. Thanks...
  10. How can i properly install WIndows 10 on a Freedos Laptop.?

How can i properly install WIndows 10 on a Freedos Laptop.?: I recently got an HP G5 255, 4gb Ram and 500 Gb. It came with FREEDOS os and i have tried several methods to install the MICROSOFT 10 software but nothing seems to work. I got an ISO image burnt trough both DVD and USB Flash drive, im doing it from an OS X software so i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall free dos

2. how to uninstall windows 10 on freedose system