Windows 10: how to uninstall wondershare in windows 10

Discus and support how to uninstall wondershare in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall all file on wondershare on my lap top I have done everthing possible to uninstall this program. when O go to see the file on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ronpm70, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Ronpm70 Win User

how to uninstall wondershare in windows 10

I am trying to uninstall all file on wondershare on my lap top I have done everthing possible to uninstall this program. when O go to see the file on line its shows up as ws.app service exe I have not found any thing to delete this dcan some one help me

:)

Ronpm70, Mar 29, 2019

2. I installed a video editing software called Wondershare Filmora, uninstalled it but still i get Error 0x80004002.

Hi Christian,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to search if any program related to
    Wondershare Filmora is listed in the programs list as below and uninstall it.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Programs and features’.
    • Locate if any app\program related to Wondershare Filmora,
      once you find right click on the program and ‘Uninstall’ it.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the below fixit to uninstall the program related to
    Wondershare Filmora using the below link and check if it helps.

http://diagnostics.support.microsof...mats&diagid=ProgramInstallUninstall&_ext=.exe

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 29, 2019
  4. how to uninstall wondershare in windows 10

Wondershare app

Hello Greg,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Thanks for the instructions. I followed all of your steps. I went to my apps and uninstalled Wondershare. Next, Malwarebytes found over 400 threats and I chose to quarantine them. I ran it again and
    found 0 threats. Then I ran the scannow command and it finished found no problems to repair. Then, I restarted my laptop and the Wondershare dialog box still appears. Specifically, it is called “Wondershare Helper Compact” and asks me if I agree to let
    this app make changes to my hard drive. I click on the X to close it. So, again, the problem is still there.

Now, my more aggravating problem is that Windows keeps bogging down and then re-starting on its own several times a day. This has been happening for the last several months. I have used Troubleshooting and applied fixes to Windows update, but
    the problem is still there. I don’t yet know if your solutions have corrected this second issue.

Thank you,

Richard

RichardKrueger49, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

how to uninstall wondershare in windows 10

1. how to uninstall wondershare in windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall wondershare

2. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  3. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  4. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...
  6. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...
  7. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  9. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  10. WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help

WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help: I've read the responses given to the same question from other users of that un..healthy program/app, installed and run "Autorun" and all I could find was some sort of print helper related to wondershare, but still can't uninstalled. It shows in the Windows 10 - Programs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of wondershare folder win 10