Windows 10: how to unistall games on windows 10

Discus and support how to unistall games on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; step 1:go to settings step 2:go to apps and feautures step 3:find app you want to unistall and press unistall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dejahcoleman, Nov 17, 2018.

1. how to unistall games on windows 10

step 1:go to settings

step 2:go to apps and feautures

step 3:find app you want to unistall and press unistall

:)

dejahcoleman, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 17, 2018
  4. how to unistall games on windows 10

Angela Pun, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

how to unistall games on windows 10

1. how to unistall games on windows 10 - Similar Threads - unistall games

2. Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...: I unistalled my bluetooth drivers after having some issues with it after a guide told me that Windows would automatically install it again. After restarting numerous times, Bluetooth has not shown back up under Device Manager even under 'hidden devices'. I tried installing...
  3. Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...: I unistalled my bluetooth drivers after having some issues with it after a guide told me that Windows would automatically install it again. After restarting numerous times, Bluetooth has not shown back up under Device Manager even under 'hidden devices'. I tried installing...
  4. Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION: AFTER TODAYS UPDATE MY COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING RIGHT ON MY HP PAVILION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-unistall-todays-update-on-my-hp-pavilion/066affa9-1c38-4004-905c-13bea6ccce78
  6. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION: AFTER TODAYS UPDATE MY COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING RIGHT ON MY HP PAVILION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-unistall-todays-update-on-my-hp-pavilion/066affa9-1c38-4004-905c-13bea6ccce78
  7. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Steam unistalling my game even though it's still on my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Steam unistalling my game even though it's still on my PC: I know this is a question you could look up on youtube and find a way to fix but the fixes they're suggesting aren't working. The tutorials are telling me I need a D: Drive but I don't have one, then I try to go create a D: drive in Disk Manager and it says can't create one I...
  9. Computer crashed while installing a game, downloaded wouldn't continue; so I unistalled...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer crashed while installing a game, downloaded wouldn't continue; so I unistalled...: As title says before the download i had 120 gb on my computer drive Downloaded a game through the Xbox game pass > my computer crashed > upon relaunch I realized the download wouldn't show, so I unistalled the game through Xbox app. Went to reinstall game > notice I only...
  10. Desktop icons disappear after unistalling a game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons disappear after unistalling a game: So just now i downloaded a game from https://gamejolt.com/games/floating-sandbox/353572 and played it for a bit. i messed up on the installation, so i uninstalled it to reinstall it. as soon as i go to control panel and uninstall, half of my desktops icons disappear! they are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how unistall game bar