Windows 10: How to unlink 2 laptops

Discus and support How to unlink 2 laptops in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I bought my ASUS Notebook this past spring when asked by set up assistant, I believe I linked it with my old laptop without knowing it made any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NancyValleroy-Jenkins, Sep 15, 2019.

1. How to unlink 2 laptops

When I bought my ASUS Notebook this past spring when asked by set up assistant, I believe I linked it with my old laptop without knowing it made any difference. I've barely used this one, and it shows hard drive space almost used up! I don't know how that is possible, unless it's accessing the Lenovo (Windows 8) with all my photos. In that case, how do I unlink them? I don't know of any reason the 2 need to be linked, anyway.

:)

NancyValleroy-Jenkins, Sep 15, 2019

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Unlink combined contacts - People app

Hi Ninaco,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The People app is your address book. Combine contacts is a feature to link duplicates to a single contact to avoid confusion. To overcome the issue you’re facing, I suggest you to try the steps listed below:

Method 1

Unlink Contacts:

• Open People app, click on the contact that is linked, and select
      See More on the right pane.
    • Click on Separate for the contact you want to unlink.

Method 2

Reset People app:

If you’ve multiple contacts that are linked, resetting People app would unlink contacts and put everything in place.

• Exit People app, if open.
    • Open Settings and click on Apps.
    • Locate People app on the right pane and choose
      Advanced Options.
    • Click on Reset.

Once reset is complete, open People app to see if the contacts are still linked.

For more information regarding People app, refer People app help

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 15, 2019
  4. How to unlink 2 laptops

Unlink android and laptop

Major Microsoft update to my laptop. Uploaded the link to my android. Completely scrambled everything I had set on the android - and not for the better. I can't find a thing and I can't open apps - need to unlink and uninstall. Suggestions welcome.

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Other Windows mobile devices / Using Windows 10 on phone

Judith-Ann, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

How to unlink 2 laptops

1. How to unlink 2 laptops - Similar Threads - unlink laptops

2. i have a new computer, I need to unlink my old one from my laptop to give it to a college...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a new computer, I need to unlink my old one from my laptop to give it to a college...: I just got a new desktop computer. It is linked to my laptop. I need to completely restart/wipe the old one so I can give it to a friend. How do I do that without affecting my laptop I dont want to lose anything from the laptop. Will be linking the new one to the my laptop...
  3. i have a new computer, I need to unlink my old one from my laptop to give it to a college...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a new computer, I need to unlink my old one from my laptop to give it to a college...: I just got a new desktop computer. It is linked to my laptop. I need to completely restart/wipe the old one so I can give it to a friend. How do I do that without affecting my laptop I dont want to lose anything from the laptop. Will be linking the new one to the my laptop...
  4. i have a new computer, I need to unlink my old one from my laptop to give it to a college...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...: I am using Windows 11 and the last post I saw with a similar issue is very outdated so I'm not sure how to proceed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlink-my-pc-from-my-laptop-as-the/a110680a-12c7-492e-bd9c-002dd95dc9a4
  6. How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...

How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...: I am using Windows 11 and the last post I saw with a similar issue is very outdated so I'm not sure how to proceed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlink-my-pc-from-my-laptop-as-the/a110680a-12c7-492e-bd9c-002dd95dc9a4
  7. How can I unlink my PC from my laptop as the desktops are synced and I cannot find the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I unlink myself and all my accounts on a laptop PC I want to give away?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlink myself and all my accounts on a laptop PC I want to give away?: Altogether, I have 4 laptops. I want to give away the oldest laptop I have to my grandson. I reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch, taking off all my old files & folders completely, so it is a new Windows 10 operating system. I installed only necessary apps like Malwarebytes...
  9. How do I unlink myself and all my accounts on a laptop PC I want to give away?

How do I unlink myself and all my accounts on a laptop PC I want to give away?: Altogether, I have 4 laptops. I want to give away the oldest laptop I have to my grandson. I reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch, taking off all my old folders & files completely, so it is a new Windows 10 operating system. I installed only necessary apps like Malwarebytes...
  10. How do I unlink myself and all my accounts on a laptop PC I want to give away?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I unlink myself and all my accounts on a laptop PC I want to give away?: Altogether, I have 4 laptops. I want to give away the oldest laptop I have to my grandson. I reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch, taking off all my old folders & files completely, so it is a new Windows 10 operating system. I installed only necessary apps like Malwarebytes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i unlink my phone from laptop

2. how to unlink btwo laptops

3. how to unlink two computers

4. to unlink two computers,
  5. unlink computer and laptop,
  6. how to unlink laptop,
  7. how to unlink my laptop to my computer,
  8. unlink my laptops,
  9. unlink 2 laptops,
  10. hiw to unlink a dell computer,
  11. 2 new windows laptops linked? how to unlink,