Windows 10: How to unlink my microsoft account on another device?

Discus and support How to unlink my microsoft account on another device? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My microsoft account is apparently logged in to my friend's laptop who is in another country and it syncs the theme, background, and my icon. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 000wys000, Aug 7, 2021.

1. 000wys000 Win User

How to unlink my microsoft account on another device?

My microsoft account is apparently logged in to my friend's laptop who is in another country and it syncs the theme, background, and my icon. I don't know what other settings it syncs but would it be possible to have this unlinked? I've tried removing the her laptop in my Devices settings on the Microsoft account website which worked but all the stuff is still synced. She tried to make the account local but it doesn't have that option. This is really frustrating because my friend uses her password to sign in to the laptop itself, but all the settings are under my account. She has to use my p

:)

000wys000, Aug 7, 2021

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Aug 7, 2021
  4. How to unlink my microsoft account on another device?

Microsoft store account devices wont unlink

Hi, i am currently having some trouble unlinking devices in my microsoft store account Sign in to your Microsoft account it usually says that the device
    has been unlinked but now it says

Try again later…

We can’t unlink this laptop right now​

I have no idea what is going on. any help will be appreciated. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Minecwaft4life, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

How to unlink my microsoft account on another device?

1. How to unlink my microsoft account on another device? - Similar Threads - unlink microsoft account

2. How to remove my microsoft account on another device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove my microsoft account on another device?: I recently signed into a laptop, and when I was done doing my thing, I logged out but forgot to remove my account on the device. I had suddenly become the admin of that computer. How do I remove my account on the device on my device?...
  3. How to remove my microsoft account on another device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove my microsoft account on another device?: I recently signed into a laptop, and when I was done doing my thing, I logged out but forgot to remove my account on the device. I had suddenly become the admin of that computer. How do I remove my account on the device on my device?...
  4. How to remove my microsoft account on another device?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to completely unlink Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to completely unlink Microsoft accounts: I just got a new laptop for gaming. I signed in my Microsoft account but I didn't know that my Sister also uses my account and all of her files are now synced in my laptop. I tried to Unlink in the settings but I think it did not completely removed her files. How can I remove...
  6. My device has been unlinked from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device has been unlinked from Microsoft account: My laptop device has been unlinked to my Microsoft account. I now can't gain access to my laptop as my password doesn't work despite resetting it, it still won't allow me gain access. I have contacted Microsoft a few times now and followed their advice and I still don't have...
  7. My device has been unlinked from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My device has been unlinked from Microsoft account: My laptop device has been unlinked to my Microsoft account. I now can't gain access to my laptop as my password doesn't work despite resetting it, it still won't allow me gain access. I have contacted Microsoft a few times now and followed their advice and I still don't have...
  8. remove then unlink device from microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    remove then unlink device from microsoft account: the instructions say to 1st remove the device from the account i'm gifing this computer and it's copy of windows 10 so i removed the device - no problem the instructions then say to "unlink" the device giving the same web address as the previous instructions but now, of...
  9. Microsoft store account devices wont unlink

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store account devices wont unlink: Hi, i am currently having some trouble unlinking devices in my microsoft store account https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content it usually says that the device has been unlinked but now it says Try again later… We can’t unlink this laptop right now I have no idea...
  10. HOW TO UNLINK MICROSOFT ACCOUNT??

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HOW TO UNLINK MICROSOFT ACCOUNT??: I was trying to fix something with my pc game and I went in to the xbox app and signed in on my computer for the first time. it then said it would link this to my whole computer and because this was my old xbox account it was family restricted. now I cant do anything and my...