Windows 10: How to unlock a locked keyboard by shortcut if pc has shut down

Discus and support How to unlock a locked keyboard by shortcut if pc has shut down in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used a shortcut to lock my pc's keyboard. My pc, as usual, shut down after a while, now whenever I turn it on nothing is shown on my screen and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StellaPant, Nov 27, 2022.

1. How to unlock a locked keyboard by shortcut if pc has shut down

I used a shortcut to lock my pc's keyboard. My pc, as usual, shut down after a while, now whenever I turn it on nothing is shown on my screen and I cannot unlock my keyboard by typing "unlock" as the shortcut indicated.

:)

StellaPant, Nov 27, 2022

2. Unlock the windows PC using Dynamic lock.

Dynamic Lock automatically locks my PC when I step away from it. So I'd like it automatically unlock when I get back to it.

I find the Dynamic lock feature incomplete without it automatically unlocking the PC.

Anwesh Gangula, Nov 27, 2022
  3. yolan7 Win User
    Nokia 928 lock/unlock feature

Hi,

I have a Nokia 928. I have a lock screen activated. When I hit the side button to unlock my phone, there is no response. If I hold the volume down button long enough to prompt to turn off, then I am able to swipe up and unlock my phone using my code.
    At this point, the following occurred:

• if I hit the lock button my phone will not respond.
    • If i hit the volume up while the phone is unlocked. It states that "Something has changed...hold the volume up button and the lock button to take a screen shot."
    • If I touch the volume down button, the screen will prompt "shut down" by swiping down.

The battery is fully charged. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

yolan7, Nov 27, 2022
  4. How to unlock a locked keyboard by shortcut if pc has shut down

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

How to unlock a locked keyboard by shortcut if pc has shut down

1. How to unlock a locked keyboard by shortcut if pc has shut down - Similar Threads - unlock locked keyboard

2. How to unlock a locked keyboard by shortcut if pc has shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock a locked keyboard by shortcut if pc has shut down: I used a shortcut to lock my pc's keyboard. My pc, as usual, shut down after a while, now whenever I turn it on nothing is shown on my screen and I cannot unlock my keyboard by typing "unlock" as the shortcut indicated....
  3. Shut Down button locks PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut Down button locks PC: I have a Windows 10 PC that I have been using for a few years. A few days ago, I tried to shut down my PC by clicking on Shut Down in the start menu.It went to the lock screen instead. Even the Power button on my CPU locks the PC for some reason.I have already set "Choose...
  4. Shut Down button locks PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut Down button locks PC: I have a Windows 10 PC that I have been using for a few years. A few days ago, I tried to shut down my PC by clicking on Shut Down in the start menu.It went to the lock screen instead. Even the Power button on my CPU locks the PC for some reason.I have already set "Choose...
  5. Shut Down button locks PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Auto Locking and Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Locking and Shutting Down: Hi Guys I've got a very common problem with my fresh Win 10 Pro 32bit install. After an unspecified amount of time (all different lengths), my laptop keeps auto locking, then shutting down, no amount of button presses stops this process, i havde to wait fir it to conpletely...
  7. Locking and systems shuts down???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locking and systems shuts down???: Ever since I upgraded with Windows and also changed my battery my computer constantly out of the blue LOCKS. Says Locking and then shuts down. So annoying and it happens alot....
  8. Locking Then Shut Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Locking Then Shut Down: Is Anybodys PC/Laptop Say Locking And Then Shut Down If Anybody Else Has This Or Knows How To Fix It Please Say I Have A HP Pavilion Laptop Running Windows 10 Home With A Samsung 1TB SSD 149300
  9. lock-up at shut-down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lock-up at shut-down: My computer in Windows 10 locks up at shut-down and I have to manually turn it off. How do I regain normal shut-down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-up-at-shut-down/ce811795-053c-4254-ba88-ba9adbb60ec3
  10. Create a Shortcut to shut down the computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Create a Shortcut to shut down the computer.: Win 10 version 1809 I would like to create a shortcut to shutdown the computer and have created one following the instructions in How to Create A Shutdown Shortcut on Windows 10 Desktop but I can't make it work. Nothing happens when I double click the shortcut's icon. Will...