Windows 10: How to Unlock Adavnced Power Options in Windows 11

Discus and support How to Unlock Adavnced Power Options in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am encountering lag and stutter when charging my Laptop and while surfing the web and playing games. Plus sometimes the external keyboard I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashutosh Raina1, Mar 24, 2023.

1. How to Unlock Adavnced Power Options in Windows 11

Hello,I am encountering lag and stutter when charging my Laptop and while surfing the web and playing games. Plus sometimes the external keyboard I connect to my system also disconnects and re-connects. I have found a similar problem in the forum and am trying to apply the solutions listed there.Forum Link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-lags-while-plugged-in-charging/965deba0-4705-4ef4-b96e-b7d0320549e8However, for some odd reasons, many options are not listed in my power settings. Is there a way to enable some of these features in advanced power settings1 Swit

:)

Ashutosh Raina1, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Power Options Not working

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the power options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the power Troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to create a new power plan and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel and then click on power options.
    • Then click on create new power plan.
    • Change the power plan accordingly and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 24, 2023
  4. Xylee Del Win User

How to Unlock Adavnced Power Options in Windows 11

Windows 10 power options

Hi Robert,

About your concern with Windows 10 power options, applied settings may not be recognized due to several reasons. We suggest that you run the Windows 10 Power troubleshooter. Here are the steps to follow:

• Go to Search, type troubleshoot, and click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Improve power usage.
    • The troubleshooting wizard will automatically start. It will try to solve any detected issues.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your concern.

Xylee Del, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

How to Unlock Adavnced Power Options in Windows 11

1. How to Unlock Adavnced Power Options in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Unlock Adavnced Power

2. How to unlock and restart no power button on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock and restart no power button on screen: No power restart button onscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-and-restart-no-power-button-on/2f918e9d-a456-4270-a1f0-7ecd1ab15eaf
  3. How to unlock and restart no power button on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to unlock and restart no power button on screen: No power restart button onscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-and-restart-no-power-button-on/2f918e9d-a456-4270-a1f0-7ecd1ab15eaf
  4. How to unlock and restart no power button on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 power plan options missing

Windows 11 power plan options missing: I want to change what my lid does when i close it, and now everything is missing in my power plan settings. I have always done this but today it just dissapeared. Clicking anything says "your power plan information isn't availible." I followed some tutorials on how to fix it,...
  6. How to Unlock Adavnced Power Options in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Unlock Adavnced Power Options in Windows 11: Hello,I am encountering lag and stutter when charging my Laptop and while surfing the web and playing games. Plus sometimes the external keyboard I connect to my system also disconnects and re-connects. I have found a similar problem in the forum and am trying to apply the...
  7. windows 11 power plan option

windows 11 power plan option: pc specsDevice name DESKTOP-N5RARQO Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.6 GB usable Device ID 2B67E5E6-DA3D-4370-8CCC-4C4C41BC2C27 Product ID 00342-21941-82693-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  8. windows 11 power plan option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 power plan option: pc specsDevice name DESKTOP-N5RARQO Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.6 GB usable Device ID 2B67E5E6-DA3D-4370-8CCC-4C4C41BC2C27 Product ID 00342-21941-82693-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  9. Windows 11 Power Options *BUGGED*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Power Options *BUGGED*: Windows 11 I've noticed tries to simplify the Power Options which I'm fine with. I have multiple laptops, though only 2 of which are currently running Windows 11. These two Laptops are an ASUS running a AMD Ryzen 7 Processor the other an Acer running a i5 9th Gen processor....
  10. Windows 11 Power Options *BUGGED*

Windows 11 Power Options *BUGGED*: Windows 11 I've noticed tries to simplify the Power Options which I'm fine with. I have multiple laptops, though only 2 of which are currently running Windows 11. These two Laptops are an ASUS running a AMD Ryzen 7 Processor the other an Acer running a i5 9th Gen processor....