Windows 10: how to unlock app or program in Windows 10

Discus and support how to unlock app or program in Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; On my iphone, I can associate my fingerprint to my username and password to open an app. How do I do that in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by giiancarlo, May 5, 2020.

1. how to unlock app or program in Windows 10

On my iphone, I can associate my fingerprint to my username and password to open an app. How do I do that in Windows 10?

:)

giiancarlo, May 5, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 5, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 5, 2020
  4. how to unlock app or program in Windows 10

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, May 5, 2020
Thema:

how to unlock app or program in Windows 10

1. how to unlock app or program in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - unlock app program

2. How to unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock: How to unlock Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock/7dc65df4-463c-47c6-a0ca-69a3d9084424
  3. How to unlock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock: How to unlock Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock/7dc65df4-463c-47c6-a0ca-69a3d9084424
  4. How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to find out when a software or app was installed in […] This article How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. How to Uninstall Programs / Apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Uninstall Programs / Apps?: There's a number of Programs / Apps that come with Windows 10 that I can't uninstall through the Add / Remove program area of the current control panel. How do I uninstall these programs? submitted by /u/blitz4 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock

Windows Store Game Apps Will Not Unlock: After installing KB4550945 none of my game apps will start. All ask to unlock. Pressing unlock says I own the app and to reinstall. I uninstalled the update and all now works fine. Update KB4550945 breaks the store purchases....
  7. How to add windows 10 mail app to a list of programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add windows 10 mail app to a list of programs: Hi, I know that windows mail is not a .exe file and is a .mui file, but is there anyway to add these apps to a list of programs. In my case I need to let my computer know to use integrated graphics when running the mail app I have a problem with the mail app and my dedicated...
  8. how to unlock threads in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to unlock threads in windows 10: I receive emails but cannot reply, file or delete them. I understand that this ( a ) thread is locked. Directions for Windows 8 are to go to tools, then manage add-ons. Then disable all add ons. I have Win 10 ... 1) where are tools or equivalent in Win 10? 2) Do I...
  9. How to block windows 10 apps with a productivity program

How to block windows 10 apps with a productivity program: Hi, I'm using Cold Turkey to block certain websites, but I also have Instagram and Twitter apps that I want to be able to block them temporarily, I tried adding C:\Windows\system32\applicationframehost.exe to the blocked list but it doesn't work, any idea how I can access the...
  10. Unlocker programs

Unlocker programs: I'm attempting to move a hijacked portion of another thread here. In the thread Invisible overlay not allowing to click - Windows 10 Forums I mentioned an Unlocker program and generated some useful responses that had nothing to to with the original thread. I think the...