Windows 10: How to unlock device when recovery key lost.

Discus and support How to unlock device when recovery key lost. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everyone. My problem, When window was updated then Bitlocker active and required recovery key 48 character(number) to unlock device. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LâmVương87, Oct 22, 2018.

1. How to unlock device when recovery key lost.

Hi Everyone.

My problem, When window was updated then Bitlocker active and required recovery key 48 character(number) to unlock device.

How to unlock device when recovery key lost. 09c35911-3b90-440c-aa96-b0dcf877bd67?upload=true.jpg

But i don't enable bitlocker and turn on bitlocker on partition(C,D,E).

How to unlock device when recovery key lost. 0850bafa-72ed-4427-af25-4019c89aa1e2?upload=true.jpg

Question 1: Could Bitlocker enable when window update?

Question 2: Can unlock device (hardisk) and recovery Data?

Sure, We don't enable bitlocker. How to recovery or solution to repair my problem.

Thank you.

:)

LâmVương87, Oct 22, 2018

2. recovery key

Hello Josephine,

Let's sort this out by providing us the information below:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account associated on your Lumia device?
    • Have you tried using our Windows Device Recovery Tool?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For additional information, you can use this
    link
    on how to find a lost phone or device.

Looking forward to your reply.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Lumia 640XL needing recovery key

Hi Alfred,

To get the recovery key, please follow the steps below:

• Log in to your Microsoft account in a PC browser: https://account.microsoft.com/.
    • Click on the "Devices" tab and then the "Your devices" option on the drop down menu. Scroll to your device.
    • The option should appear in the device listing to see the recovery code.

Update us on the result.

Lex Del, Oct 22, 2018
  4. How to unlock device when recovery key lost.

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

How to unlock device when recovery key lost.

1. How to unlock device when recovery key lost. - Similar Threads - unlock device recovery

2. unlock bitlocker using recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unlock bitlocker using recovery key: I have locked un external disk drive using bitlocker and i have forgoten my password, but i have printed the recover key and identifier when i have tried to using the recovery key i got the message recover key does not match even the identifier key is start with the...
  3. unlock bitlocker using recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unlock bitlocker using recovery key: I have locked un external disk drive using bitlocker and i have forgoten my password, but i have printed the recover key and identifier when i have tried to using the recovery key i got the message recover key does not match even the identifier key is start with the...
  4. How to recover a file protected by Bitlocker when they recovery key is lost?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover a file protected by Bitlocker when they recovery key is lost?: Hello, a month ago I locked my Drive E with Bitlocker and am sure to save the Recovery key. Now, it does not accept the password and I cannot find my Recovery Key. I logged into my Microsoft account and found the section to find the Bitlocker keys, however, the Key to the...
  5. How to recover a file protected by Bitlocker when they recovery key is lost?

How to recover a file protected by Bitlocker when they recovery key is lost?: Hello, a month ago I locked my Drive E with Bitlocker and am sure to save the Recovery key. Now, it does not accept the password and I cannot find my Recovery Key. I logged into my Microsoft account and found the section to find the Bitlocker keys, however, the Key to the...
  6. Failed to unlock with this recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to unlock with this recovery key: Laptop: Asus Rog G14, good conditionMy laptop started crahsing bsod more often than it used to, about 2 weeks ago. I didn't think of much and continued to use it. 2 days ago it got really bad and today upon launch it gives me the 'unmountable boot volume' stop code. All...
  7. Failed to unlock with this recovery key

Failed to unlock with this recovery key: Laptop: Asus Rog G14, good conditionMy laptop started crahsing bsod more often than it used to, about 2 weeks ago. I didn't think of much and continued to use it. 2 days ago it got really bad and today upon launch it gives me the 'unmountable boot volume' stop code. All...
  8. Failed to unlock with this recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. how to unlock hard drive bitlocker if lost all password and recovery keys?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to unlock hard drive bitlocker if lost all password and recovery keys?: Accidentally, I have lost password and recovery keys after reinstall windows, and i drive is got bitlocker. How can i unlock my drive? it is very important to me?...
  10. lost recovery key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    lost recovery key: I need recovery key for my bitlocker locked. so how can I unlock and get my documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-recovery-key/d0b19c13-1fbb-4251-8f2e-7b4efd0f4931"