Windows 10: how to unlock locked folder?

Discus and support how to unlock locked folder? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I made some mistake with Security Properties with one of my folders. The result: I can not open the folder: "You must have Read permission to to view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Spira_53, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Spira_53 Win User

how to unlock locked folder?

I made some mistake with Security Properties with one of my folders. The result: I can not open the folder: "You must have Read permission to to view the properties of this object" is the message I got.

How can I restore the situation?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely - Spira

:)

Spira_53, Feb 6, 2019

2. Folder locked and dissapeared after unlock

Well here's something i found on this:

Lost my files in Folder Lock

But it doesn't work here , i don't have that folder.

Can somebody help me searching for a solution , tnx.

EDIT:

I did that and that's when the folder just disappeared but the data is still there, the program is very confusing about restoring files , it says that "files should become unlocked automatically" ... so where the heck are manual unlocking instructions.

It's not an encrypt , it's just a password lock , so data is all open. The problem is, i would get like 225 GB of individual files off the HDD recovery , i just want the harder way of accessing the folder but getting the folder structure , where can i find the time to SORT 220 GB of data omg.

RuskiSnajper, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Folder locked and dissapeared after unlock

Hello , i locked a big 225 GB folder with FOLDERLOCK (never had experience with these programs and just used something plain and simple but this is a crap program obviosly)

It was very confusing, i deleted the "locker" files which are used to hide the folder and it was weird because it didn't told me how to unlock a folder , reading through the help files it was apparently the way to unlock the folder , but now the folder disappeared (not hidden), but the data is still there, not erased, but the Drive still shows used space.

I might use recovery tools , what's a good one , i used some before, and they were slow.

RuskiSnajper, Feb 6, 2019
  4. how to unlock locked folder?

Free Folder Lock?

Is there a free Folder Lock?

I know that windows has feature that can make your folders invisible but it dont lock right?

I am seeking a program that lock folder and make it invisible but free. is there exist? or only the pay ones?

HiddenStupid, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

how to unlock locked folder?

1. how to unlock locked folder? - Similar Threads - unlock locked folder

2. How to unlock locked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock locked account: I was just setting up my new laptop when I accidentally locked my account. I got confused when I was entering my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-locked-account/547444ff-0c31-4929-bab3-fb6f3259ec50
  3. How to unlock locked account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock locked account: I was just setting up my new laptop when I accidentally locked my account. I got confused when I was entering my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-locked-account/547444ff-0c31-4929-bab3-fb6f3259ec50
  4. How do you unlock this lock?

How do you unlock this lock?: How do you unlock this lock? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-unlock-this-lock/9755f284-e8ff-4734-8446-fce86344c314
  5. how do i unlock free folder lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i unlock free folder lock: i forgot my free folder lock password , how do i unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-free-folder-lock/5cbe5837-d716-48bc-ac22-7800a1427905
  6. how do i unlock free folder lock

how do i unlock free folder lock: i forgot my free folder lock password , how do i unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-free-folder-lock/5cbe5837-d716-48bc-ac22-7800a1427905
  7. How to unlock Previous PC/Previous Windows folder lock

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to unlock Previous PC/Previous Windows folder lock: Several years ago, I had locked a folder of sensitive material files using a previous Windows version maybe XP not sure. Some time later, the computer was "near death" and I quickly copied the encrypted folder to a newer PC with Windows 10. I also, saved the Security...
  8. How to unlock Previous PC/Previous Windows folder lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock Previous PC/Previous Windows folder lock: Several years ago, I had locked a folder of sensitive material files using a previous Windows version maybe XP not sure. Some time later, the computer was "near death" and I quickly copied the encrypted folder to a newer PC with Windows 10. I also, saved the Security...
  9. How to unlock Previous PC/Previous Windows folder lock

10. how to unlock locked files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to unlock locked files?: how to unlock locked files and folders,...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-unlock-locked-files/929b04f4-efe0-41f9-bc72-8f2ad6962e16"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unlocking user folder .exe

2. unlock a locked folder

3. locked folder

4. folder is locked by other owner how to unlock window 10