Windows 10: how to unlock windows 32 desktop

Discus and support how to unlock windows 32 desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HP reconfigured my software/ Lost system 32 desktop function How do I recover?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DellLaCoss, May 4, 2019.

1. how to unlock windows 32 desktop

HP reconfigured my software/ Lost system 32 desktop function How do I recover?

:)

DellLaCoss, May 4, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 4, 2019
  3. Swifty Win User
    Desktop unlocking puzzle

I have a GKChain Gatekeeper device. It consists of a USB dongle and a separate battery powered key which I keep on my belt. I suspect the key and dongle communicate via BlueTooth protocol, but I may well be wrong. It makes no difference though.

The USB device locks my desktop when the signal from the key falls below a pre-set level. When the signal comes back, it unlocks my desktop (by knowing my ID and password).

However, the unlocking sequence seems a little erratic. I can approach my PC, and I hear the "Notification" sound, which I presume is associated with the Desktop Unlock event. Usually, the desktop unlocks, as it should. But occasionally, I end up at the login screen instead, and am obliged to select my userid and enter my password. The whole point of installing the Gatekeeper was to avoid having to enter my password... (whilst remaining secure)

It's hard to see what might be going on, as I use the desktop lock/unlock events to trigger a program which turns the display power off/on as appropriate. I'm going to suppress the display off part of my program after I've submitted this thread, in case it sheds light on what's going on.

In the interim, does anyone have any suggestions why I should be getting the sound that I associate with Desktop Unlock, but without the desktop locking?

Might I find some clues in the system Event Log?

Swifty, May 4, 2019
  4. how to unlock windows 32 desktop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2019
Thema:

how to unlock windows 32 desktop

1. how to unlock windows 32 desktop - Similar Threads - unlock desktop

2. How to unlock desktop PC without password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock desktop PC without password?: I am trying to unlock my desktop PC that has not been used for several years. I forgot a password so I'm not able to access my computer.I was looking for a solution online, and found some. I tried to open Command Prompt via "Advanced options" but after I click Command Prompt...
  3. How to unlock desktop PC without password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock desktop PC without password?: I am trying to unlock my desktop PC that has not been used for several years. I forgot a password so I'm not able to access my computer.I was looking for a solution online, and found some. I tried to open Command Prompt via "Advanced options" but after I click Command Prompt...
  4. How to unlock desktop PC without password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Unlocking bitlocked drive keeps rearranging Desktop icons

Unlocking bitlocked drive keeps rearranging Desktop icons: I run Win11 22H2. My data drive D: has a BitLocker on. This is where I keep my Desktop files, too.Everytime I unlock D: the Desktop icons are rearranged. How to store the icon arrangement until the next unlocking?...
  6. Unlocking bitlocked drive keeps rearranging Desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlocking bitlocked drive keeps rearranging Desktop icons: I run Win11 22H2. My data drive D: has a BitLocker on. This is where I keep my Desktop files, too.Everytime I unlock D: the Desktop icons are rearranged. How to store the icon arrangement until the next unlocking?...
  7. I have locked window of my PC Desktop remotely. How to unlock it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have locked window of my PC Desktop remotely. How to unlock it?: I have locked window of my PC Desktop remotely. How to unlock it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-locked-window-of-my-pc-desktop-remotely-how/f7ced50f-5eae-4e94-bf14-46d908e98330
  8. I have locked window of my PC Desktop remotely. How to unlock it?

I have locked window of my PC Desktop remotely. How to unlock it?: I have locked window of my PC Desktop remotely. How to unlock it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-locked-window-of-my-pc-desktop-remotely-how/f7ced50f-5eae-4e94-bf14-46d908e98330
  9. I have locked window of my PC Desktop remotely. How to unlock it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I locked my desktop remotely, and now I can't unlock it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I locked my desktop remotely, and now I can't unlock it: I locked my desktop and can't unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-locked-my-desktop-remotely-and-now-i-cant-unlock/efb2e982-fe24-49c0-a3f4-75fe8cd55eb6