Windows 10: How To Unmerge Desktop folder From Disk D

Discus and support How To Unmerge Desktop folder From Disk D in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I already set to %Userprofile% desktop in regedit. And how to unmerge desktop folder from Disk D. I need to restore back to default location.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EstherEmily, Mar 31, 2022.

1. How To Unmerge Desktop folder From Disk D

I already set to %Userprofile% desktop in regedit. And how to unmerge desktop folder from Disk D. I need to restore back to default location.

:)

EstherEmily, Mar 31, 2022
  2. O.Abbadi Win User

Unmerge User Folders in Windows 10

Hi

One month ago I installed Windows 8.1 to my laptop.

I moved the locations of the user folders (pictures, musics, & videos) from drive C: to drive D: .

Unfortunately, instead of moving them respectively to (D:\Multimedia\pictures, D:\Multimedia\musics, & D:\Multimedia\videos), I moved them all to the parent folder (D:\Multimedia), so they became merged and I had three user folders with the same name, location,
    and contents.

I tried to move them to the right locations, or to reset them back to the default locations, but when I changed one the other two were changed the same automatically!

I thought the problem will be fixed when I upgrade to windows 10. I upgraded to windows 10 two days ago, but the problem remained.

So how can I unmerge my user folders in windows 10?

O.Abbadi, Mar 31, 2022
  3. Download folder is the same as Disk D

It worked! But, finally can you help me moving desktop and download folder to Disk D, properly?

LuisLucas2, Mar 31, 2022
  4. How To Unmerge Desktop folder From Disk D

Download folder is the same as Disk D

Hello, i don't know what happened but why is my download folder connected to disk D, i just want download folder to be inside disk D and not in C, i don't want download folder to be the disk D

LuisLucas2, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

How To Unmerge Desktop folder From Disk D

1. How To Unmerge Desktop folder From Disk D - Similar Threads - Unmerge Desktop folder

2. How to unmerge documents folder from User/Win10 folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to unmerge documents folder from User/Win10 folder?: I was moving around my documents folder and I accidentally merged my User/Win10 with the documents folder And when I try to move the Documents folder It says that I cant redirect a parent into a child Can you please help me I really don't understand much from this. I want the...
  3. How to unmerge documents folder from User/Win10 folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unmerge documents folder from User/Win10 folder?: I was moving around my documents folder and I accidentally merged my User/Win10 with the documents folder And when I try to move the Documents folder It says that I cant redirect a parent into a child Can you please help me I really don't understand much from this. I want the...
  4. How to unmerge documents folder from User/Win10 folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How To Unmerge Desktop folder From Disk D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Unmerge Desktop folder From Disk D: I already set to %Userprofile% desktop in regedit. And how to unmerge desktop folder from Disk D. I need to restore back to default location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unmerge-desktop-folder-from-disk-d/591cd8f7-508e-4f59-ae0f-b30a11240db9
  6. How To Unmerge Desktop folder From Disk D

How To Unmerge Desktop folder From Disk D: I already set to %Userprofile% desktop in regedit. And how to unmerge desktop folder from Disk D. I need to restore back to default location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unmerge-desktop-folder-from-disk-d/591cd8f7-508e-4f59-ae0f-b30a11240db9
  7. Merged D drive with desktop folder and want to unmerged them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merged D drive with desktop folder and want to unmerged them: I accidentally merges my D drive and desktop folder together and I do not know know how to unmerged them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merged-d-drive-with-desktop-folder-and-want-to/2d7ca7f8-0687-4fa3-bd32-93f548ac1da4
  8. Merged D drive with desktop folder and want to unmerged them

Merged D drive with desktop folder and want to unmerged them: I accidentally merges my D drive and desktop folder together and I do not know know how to unmerged them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merged-d-drive-with-desktop-folder-and-want-to/2d7ca7f8-0687-4fa3-bd32-93f548ac1da4
  9. desktop and download folders are linked to my D disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop and download folders are linked to my D disk: I accidentally messed up with my account.Now my desktop and download folders are linked to my D disk and I can't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-and-download-folders-are-linked-to-my-d/00d25d9c-d3d7-4e8a-8df3-5afd9a6a93b0
  10. I need help with unmerging videos folder from D drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with unmerging videos folder from D drive.: [ATTACH] Basically I moved my videos folder from my C drive to my D drive. I should have created a folder in D drive and moved my videos folder from my C drive to the folder in D drive. Now my videos folder is merged with my D drive. I can't restore videos folder to...