Windows 10: How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10

Discus and support How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have got a problem with unpairing not paired Bluetooth Keyboard to the Lenovo Yoga Tab 2. The situation is the below; 1. Unpaired Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chocolat-kh, Oct 22, 2018.

1. How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10

Hi,

I have got a problem with unpairing not paired Bluetooth Keyboard to the Lenovo Yoga Tab 2.

The situation is the below;

1. Unpaired Bluetooth Keyboard (as cursor was sometime disappearing and easy to frozen)

2. Tried to paired, password appeared, but any particular windows came up, so I just typed in with the keyboard

Nothing happened and password disappeared

3. Then, another password appeared, again, typed in the password with keyboard which is the keyboard to try to connect with Bluetooth

again nothing happened. (both time in 2 or 3, I did not take a note of the password, so I don't have it and don't remember it)

4. Tried to pair again from the scratch, turn off the Keyboard and turn on the keyboard to try to pair

5. Windows system about add device in Bluetooth in Settings, now, come up the keyboard name with the word Input underneath the keyboard name,

so, the tablet tried to connect the keyboard and asking PIN number, but I don't have the password which I assume the PIN so I can not input the PIN number.

6. Tried to pair with another device i.e. system phone, it worked OK and unpaired from it.

7. go back to the initial device, and tried again, but, it came up the same asking PIN with the keyboard which I would like to connect.

I asked the support from Microsoft, but the instruction the supporting staff informed me did not work.

Could anyone help me to solve this issue?

It would be very much appreciated if someone could give me advice.

Kind regards,

:)

chocolat-kh, Oct 22, 2018

2. Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware

System Information: Asus Notebook UX303L, Windows 10, Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition

Okay, I've been working on this for awhile and have tried a million things. I'm going back to square one so pretend I haven't tried anything yet.

Here is the problem.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from windows 8.1) on a 2 month old laptop. On previous version there were NO problems with bluetooth. The problems started immediately after upgrade.

When the upgrade finished Windows 10 remembered all of my previous Bluetooth pairs. My bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition) worked before the installation but after my system reboot the cursor no longer showed movement. The batteries are new. The mouse is acting exactly like it does when it is properly connected (lights flash, makes scrolling sounds, etc). When I checked the Bluetooth device screen it still showed as paired. I rebooted. No change. So I unpaired the device. When I unpaired the device it flashed for a second as a possible device to pair with and then was no longer on the list. Other possible devices to pair with appear and disappear from the list without cause. (Ex. sees a scanner for a few seconds then no longer has a scanner. Sometimes its up for a few minutes at most but the list is constantly flickering.) So I rebooted. Then it did not see the mouse at all. I did this for several days. Sometimes when I would turn on my laptop it would flicker, sometimes it would not. After about 3 days with no explanation it suddenly showed up and did not flicker. I connected the mouse and it worked for about 2 days. On the 3rd day I tried again, and the cursor would no longer respond even though the mouse was acting exactly the same. I rebooted. No change. I unpaired the device and it never showed up on the list. It's flickered a few times but when I click on it to pair it pops up with an error basically saying "cannot pair. Please check and see if the device is still set to connect to bluetooth." That is only on the rare occasion that it actually shows up on the list long enough to hit pair (maybe 2 times out of 50 attempts or more.)

I've tried everything I can think of, but I'd like to try everything in order that someone else would try to see if I'm missing something.

It is a Microsoft mouse by all means it should work on Microsoft drivers. :/ Arg. Please give any suggestions to help.

tashaestein1, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Try3 Win User
    Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 PC

Shawn,

This might just be a peculiarity of my particular computer or of my particular Bluetooth keyboard but when I found a pairing problem and wanted to repeat pairing, I found that the only way to unpair [so that pairing could find the keyboard again] was to go to Control panel, Devices and printers, select the device, right-click, select Remove device. Re-detection then re-pairing then proceeded correctly.

Denis

4. How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10

Bluetooth Devices Automatically Reinstall, and cannot be unpaired

The issue is; when I pair a device with my computer using Bluetooth I am no longer able to unpair, or even uninstall the device, as if i do, somehow windows will just automatically reinstall it even if it's not connected. This means that if i connect the device to something other than my computer, I can no longer re-pair it with my computer as it thinks that the device is still paired.

When I pair the device from the Bluetooth section of control panel, the device will disappear from the control panel Bluetooth menu, and the only way to see that the device is connected is by looking in device manager.
    Here is an image I have found of what the Bluetooth section of the control panel should look like with paired devices:

How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Now here is what mine looks like even though I have a number of devices connected:

How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's what I've Tried
    I have removed, and completely uninstalled all Bluetooth devices from the PC using device manager (even the hidden devices), and also uninstalled all Bluetooth applications from the control panel.
    After doing the previous steps, I reconnect the Bluetooth dongle (ASUS BT-400) and install the driver I downloaded from the Asus website. As soon as the driver for the device install, all of the previously paired (since time began) devices will install and windows will think they air all paired (again I can see this though the device manager).

I had this issue when I was on windows 8.1 and I have it again now. I did a clean install of windows 10, and the issue still persists even though I have tried two different Bluetooth adapters (to make sure one wan't faulty). How is Windows storing these devices to re-install even though they're not connected?

CyberPunked, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10

1. How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - unpair Bluetooth Keyboard

2. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  3. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  4. Bluetooth keyboard won't pair Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keyboard won't pair Windows 10: Hello, I have a Bluetooth keyboard Logitech k380 multi-device keyboard and a desktop PC running Windows 10. I have been using my keyboard successfully for months. Then my computer disconnected all Bluetooth devices for an unknown reason. I was able to reconnect other...
  5. Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create a bat script to unpair and pair back a bluetooth device: Hello. I mangaed to get my joycons working on windows using a program, but everytime i want to use them i have to unpair and pair them back. Can someone send instructions on how to create a bat that does the job automatically? submitted by /u/Andrecidueye [link]...
  6. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10

Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10: Hello, I am having a difficult time attempting to do whatever I can to get my computer to see the Designer keyboard in my Bluetooth available devices pairing list. I got this keyboard at a Goodwill, but I can tell that it is basically brand new, not a single scratch or scuff...
  7. Bluetooth devices that have been unpaired can not be re-paired.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth devices that have been unpaired can not be re-paired.: In Windows 10 Pro I have observed that bluetooth devices that have been unpaired can not be re-paired. The bluetooth adapter has been completely reinstalled, and a different bluetooth adapter has been tried. The adapter was moved to a non-windows and a W7Pro machine and...
  8. pairing a bluetooth keyboard

pairing a bluetooth keyboard: I have an Anker A7721 Bluetooth keyboard. I did try pairing on a laptop, but with the first try I failed in filling in the pairing code. When I tried again I got a blank field with the the instruction to give the pin code. But I have no code remembered or noted. I tried 0000...
  9. How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10

How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10: Hi, I have got a problem with unpairing not paired Bluetooth Keyboard to the Lenovo Yoga Tab 2. The situation is the below; 1. Unpaired Bluetooth Keyboard (as cursor was sometime disappearing and easy to frozen) 2. Tried to paired, password appeared, but any particular...
  10. How to Prevent Windows from Autoconnecting Paired Bluetooth Audio Device without Unpairing it?

How to Prevent Windows from Autoconnecting Paired Bluetooth Audio Device without Unpairing it?: It's quite unacceptable to be interrupted when I listen to music via bluetooth earbuds connecting to my iPhone just because I opened the lid of my portable pc and it says "all your bluetooth devices must connect to me!" What the hell was Microsoft thinking and causing this...