Windows 10: How to unpause indexing in Windows 11.

Discus and support How to unpause indexing in Windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The previous subject "How to unpause indexing in Windows 10 was locked so I submitted a new subject "How to unpause indexing in Windows 11 which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeraldBradshaw, Jan 24, 2022.

1. How to unpause indexing in Windows 11.

The previous subject "How to unpause indexing in Windows 10 was locked so I submitted a new subject "How to unpause indexing in Windows 11 which I found a solution. The key is the Services Local for Windows Search. The process I used to get it to resume was to use the "Windows Search Properties Local Computer. The path to the executable is at C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe /Embedding. The service status was Running but the Indexing was still paused. The boxes that can be clicked are:StartStopPauseResumeAs an experiment I selected Stop then after it processed that selection I selec

:)

GeraldBradshaw, Jan 24, 2022
  2. JafT.64 Win User

How to unpause indexing in Windows 10

Just restart the computer, the indexing service will be unpaused and running after OS startup.

JafT.64, Jan 24, 2022
  3. CindyQT Win User
    "unpause" an index rebuild

I paused an index rebuild and now I want to "unpause" it, but can't figure out how get it going again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CindyQT, Jan 24, 2022
  4. map77_1 Win User

How to unpause indexing in Windows 11.

How to unpause indexing in Windows 10

Big problem for me--the solution did not work--the indexing did not rebuild nor did it continue indexing--it is stuck on "pause" and pause is now greyed out. What can I do?

map77_1, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

How to unpause indexing in Windows 11.

1. How to unpause indexing in Windows 11. - Similar Threads - unpause indexing

2. Can't unpause updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unpause updates.: I accidently pressed "paused for 7 more days" in the updates section, however there should be a button to unpause, but there isn't. Even then, the update has continued to download and then install up to 20%, and then it pauses there. I find it worrying that it is just half...
  3. Can't unpause updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't unpause updates.: I accidently pressed "paused for 7 more days" in the updates section, however there should be a button to unpause, but there isn't. Even then, the update has continued to download and then install up to 20%, and then it pauses there. I find it worrying that it is just half...
  4. Can't unpause updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why does the Windows focus timer keeping reseting my sessiosn when I pause and then unpause it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Windows focus timer keeping reseting my sessiosn when I pause and then unpause it: The focus timer on the Windows clock app is broken. Whenever I pause the focus period and then unpause it, no matter how many focus sessions I have done in that session, it resets the session back to the first. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating my computer, and...
  6. Why does the Windows focus timer keeping reseting my sessiosn when I pause and then unpause it

Why does the Windows focus timer keeping reseting my sessiosn when I pause and then unpause it: The focus timer on the Windows clock app is broken. Whenever I pause the focus period and then unpause it, no matter how many focus sessions I have done in that session, it resets the session back to the first. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating my computer, and...
  7. How to unpause indexing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unpause indexing in Windows 11: Hi all,Having experienced the issue of indexing pausing with no traditional solution in sight, I took to the internet in search of some information which led to a positive outcome. If, like me, you are one of the many that have run troubleshooter with little success; try the...
  8. How to unpause indexing in Windows 11

How to unpause indexing in Windows 11: Hi all,Having experienced the issue of indexing pausing with no traditional solution in sight, I took to the internet in search of some information which led to a positive outcome. If, like me, you are one of the many that have run troubleshooter with little success; try the...
  9. How to unpause indexing in Windows 11.

How to unpause indexing in Windows 11.: The previous subject "How to unpause indexing in Windows 10 was locked so I submitted a new subject "How to unpause indexing in Windows 11 which I found a solution. The key is the Services Local for Windows Search. The process I used to get it to resume was to use the...
  10. "unpause" an index rebuild

in Cortana
    "unpause" an index rebuild: I paused an index rebuild and now I want to "unpause" it, but can't figure out how get it going again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unpause-an-index-rebuild/1e1cd607-999c-4c68-bd8c-c077e5951089"