Windows 10: How to unpause updates

Discus and support How to unpause updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I paused Windows Updates for a few minutes and now I cannot seem to unpause it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MadonnaT, Dec 3, 2022.

1. MadonnaT Win User

How to unpause updates

I paused Windows Updates for a few minutes and now I cannot seem to unpause it.

:)

MadonnaT, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

How to unpause updates

1. How to unpause updates - Similar Threads - unpause updates

2. Can't unpause updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unpause updates.: I accidently pressed "paused for 7 more days" in the updates section, however there should be a button to unpause, but there isn't. Even then, the update has continued to download and then install up to 20%, and then it pauses there. I find it worrying that it is just half...
  3. Can't unpause updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't unpause updates.: I accidently pressed "paused for 7 more days" in the updates section, however there should be a button to unpause, but there isn't. Even then, the update has continued to download and then install up to 20%, and then it pauses there. I find it worrying that it is just half...
  4. Can't unpause updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I accidentally hit pause updates and now i can't unpause. How do I restart udpates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally hit pause updates and now i can't unpause. How do I restart udpates?: I have no resume updates button and I can't click on the pause to unpause? I've also checked under Advanced Options and have toggled everything but metered conections to on. And, I have restarted my computer. Suggestions????? I am on a SurfacePro...
  6. I accidentally hit pause updates and now i can't unpause. How do I restart udpates?

I accidentally hit pause updates and now i can't unpause. How do I restart udpates?: I have no resume updates button and I can't click on the pause to unpause? I've also checked under Advanced Options and have toggled everything but metered conections to on. And, I have restarted my computer. Suggestions????? I am on a SurfacePro...
  7. How do I unpause the updates. I clicked it in error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unpause the updates. I clicked it in error.: I clicked the pause Windows Update, but no way to unpause. I am running Windows 11. I included a screenshot. What else can be done to undo this error....
  8. How do I unpause the updates. I clicked it in error.

How do I unpause the updates. I clicked it in error.: I clicked the pause Windows Update, but no way to unpause. I am running Windows 11. I included a screenshot. What else can be done to undo this error....
  9. How to unpause updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to unpause updates: I paused Windows Updates for a few minutes and now I cannot seem to unpause it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unpause-updates/cf908a7c-4cb9-4610-b7f9-8811fbdf908f
  10. How to unpause updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unpause updates: I paused Windows Updates for a few minutes and now I cannot seem to unpause it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unpause-updates/cf908a7c-4cb9-4610-b7f9-8811fbdf908f