Windows 10: How to unpin Wireless display bar by default

Discus and support How to unpin Wireless display bar by default in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using the wireless project feature for another laptop and also have a unpin the bar that shows up on the main computer. Is there a way to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tmartin, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Tmartin Win User

How to unpin Wireless display bar by default

I am using the wireless project feature for another laptop and also have a unpin the bar that shows up on the main computer. Is there a way to have this unpinned by default? I know is a new feature so may be limited.

Article that explain feature I am talking about. Same for windows 10.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...creen-miracast

Thank you,

:)

Tmartin, Feb 7, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Feb 7, 2019
  3. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How to unpin Wireless display bar by default - Similar Threads - unpin Wireless display

2. Hiding the "Connected to Microsoft wireless display adapter" notification bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hiding the "Connected to Microsoft wireless display adapter" notification bar: When I move over to browser tabs, the notification bar show up every time as block those tabs I want to click, and I have to move away mouse curse a little bit to make it disappear. Anyway to disable this annoying notification bar? [ATTACH]...
  3. Task Bar display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task Bar display: My task bar is only 1/4 visible, how do I correct this. All monitor settings appear correct. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-display/bdee960a-5fb8-41a4-bddf-881fd411fbfa
  4. Connect To Wireless Display

Connect To Wireless Display: What devices can my Windows 10 tablet connect to? I have a Chromecast and Roku 4 on my TV but it sees neither of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-wireless-display/75ce0788-5464-4ff2-b765-28ea12d179f0
  5. How to downgrade the firmware of the Wireless Display Adapter

How to downgrade the firmware of the Wireless Display Adapter: Hello, We have two Microsoft Wireless Display Adapters and one of the firmware version is V.2.0.8350. and another one is V.2.8381 But the higher version Adapter cannot display very well, always cannot display completely. And the lower version one is working well. Could...
  6. how do I unpin microsoft account from my files icon in task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I unpin microsoft account from my files icon in task bar?: My file icon in my task bar has microsoft account embedded into it and I can't get rid of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unpin-microsoft-account-from-my-files/af0d71f6-d4e0-4992-8b3e-b2008269d7eb
  7. How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display: Anybody know how to completely remove or disable this annyoing top bar that comes up when I connect to my tv ? (Not just autohide it) Thanks in advance [img] 120068
  8. Wireless Networks not displaying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Networks not displaying: Hi, I am running Windows 10 and I am unable to view WiFi networks. This problem began after trying to do some Windows updates a few months ago. I have since been able to complete the updates and there are no further updates to be carried out. I am able to use the...
  9. unpin this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unpin this: Hello. Anyone know how to unpin this. It somehow put tiles into another tile. Clicking the interior tiles makes them go outside the multi tile. What is this? Don't know how this was created. It appears to be a multi tile. How to unpin it? Thanks [img] 92864
  10. Language Bar Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Language Bar Display: The language bar only displays 3 squares when Thai keyboard is used. How to get it to display properly? [img] [img] In Windows 7 it is displayed properly or (TH) 97435

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1809 wireless display taskbar

2. microsoft wireless display pinned bar

3. windows wireless display bar

4. how to get rid of the disconnected reconnect bar wireless display,
  5. remove wireless display bar in windows 10,
  6. remove wireless display bar windows 10,
  7. unpin reconnect to wireless display from toolbar,
  8. wireless display unpin black bar windows 10,
  9. remove pinned wireless display adapter from taskbar windows 10,
  10. connect to wireless display unpin,
  11. how to remove taskbar when connecting to wireless display,