Windows 10: How to unpin Wireless display bar by default

Discus and support How to unpin Wireless display bar by default in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using the wireless project feature for another laptop and also have a unpin the bar that shows up on the main computer. Is there a way to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tmartin, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Tmartin Win User

How to unpin Wireless display bar by default

I am using the wireless project feature for another laptop and also have a unpin the bar that shows up on the main computer. Is there a way to have this unpinned by default? I know is a new feature so may be limited.

Article that explain feature I am talking about. Same for windows 10.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...creen-miracast

Thank you,

:)

Tmartin, Feb 7, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Feb 7, 2019
  3. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How to unpin Wireless display bar by default - Similar Threads - unpin Wireless display

2. How to UNPIN copilot from task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to UNPIN copilot from task bar: I just got copilot dumped on me in an update thanks, Microsoft - I don't want this garbage. It's been pinned to my taskbar, and when I right-click the icon there is no option to unpin again, thanks microsoft, NOT. None of the typical right-click options come up for...
  3. How to UNPIN copilot from task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to UNPIN copilot from task bar: I just got copilot dumped on me in an update thanks, Microsoft - I don't want this garbage. It's been pinned to my taskbar, and when I right-click the icon there is no option to unpin again, thanks microsoft, NOT. None of the typical right-click options come up for...
  4. unpin task bar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unpin task bar in windows 11: unpin items in task bar in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unpin-task-bar-in-windows-11/d69a0bd5-14a6-425c-8a0e-5d8cf5430022
  5. unpin task bar in windows 11

unpin task bar in windows 11: unpin items in task bar in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unpin-task-bar-in-windows-11/d69a0bd5-14a6-425c-8a0e-5d8cf5430022
  6. unpin wireless display bar windows 11 - last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unpin wireless display bar windows 11 - last update: Hey since the upgrade to windows 11 and ever since, can't see the "unpin" option to the wireless monitor display after connecting. any suggestions? thank you....
  7. unpin wireless display bar windows 11 - last update

unpin wireless display bar windows 11 - last update: Hey since the upgrade to windows 11 and ever since, can't see the "unpin" option to the wireless monitor display after connecting. any suggestions? thank you....
  8. How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display: Anybody know how to completely remove or disable this annyoing top bar that comes up when I connect to my tv ? (Not just autohide it) Thanks in advance [img] 120068
  9. Wireless Display status bar not going away

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wireless Display status bar not going away: When I've had my laptop connected to my TV, after I disconnect I am stuck with this black bar at the top of the screen and it won't go away. anyone know how to get rid? [img] 131716
  10. How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display: Anybody know how to completely remove or disable this annyoing top bar that comes up when I connect to my tv ? (Not just autohide it) Thanks in advance [img] 120068

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless display bar

2. disconnected black bar get rid of

3. wireless display toolbar

4. cant unpin connect toolbar,
  5. how to unpin connect miracast windows 10,
  6. unpin wireless display bar,
  7. windows 10 wireless display toolbar,
  8. miracast toolbar,
  9. windows miracast toolbar,
  10. cant get rid of disconnected reconnect bar at top of screen,
  11. unpin miracast,