Windows 10: How to untie pc from Windows 10 license on activation server

Discus and support How to untie pc from Windows 10 license on activation server in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! I have a retail Windows 10 license I want to transfer to my new pc. How can I untie it from my previous pc? I uninstalled the key by using slmgr... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JuKa, Mar 12, 2019.

1. JuKa Win User

How to untie pc from Windows 10 license on activation server

Hi!

I have a retail Windows 10 license I want to transfer to my new pc. How can I untie it from my previous pc? I uninstalled the key by using slmgr /upk -command. It uninstalled succesfully but when I formatted and re-installed Windows on my old pc it just took the key again from the activation server. How can I permanently block this from happening? I'm going to sell my old pc in the future.

:)

2. How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Mar 12, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      How to untie pc from Windows 10 license on activation server [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 12, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How to untie pc from Windows 10 license on activation server - Similar Threads - untie license activation

2. How to release server license from old device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to release server license from old device: Hello, I purchased a server 2019 license key while in school. I installed it on a computer which has since been wiped and used for something else. How do I get the server license released so I can use it on a new server I have set up. It currently will not let me activate it....
  3. How to release server license from old device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to release server license from old device: Hello, I purchased a server 2019 license key while in school. I installed it on a computer which has since been wiped and used for something else. How do I get the server license released so I can use it on a new server I have set up. It currently will not let me activate it....
  4. How to activate RDS License of the Windows server 2016 using powershell?

How to activate RDS License of the Windows server 2016 using powershell?: Im trying to activate the rds license of the windows server with powershell using this TSLicensekey pack.Win32_TSLicenseKeyPack class - Win32 apps Microsoft LearnI have License Server ID and Client Access license which is required for me to activate the license using GUI -...
  5. How to activate RDS License of the Windows server 2016 using powershell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate RDS License of the Windows server 2016 using powershell?: Im trying to activate the rds license of the windows server with powershell using this TSLicensekey pack.Win32_TSLicenseKeyPack class - Win32 apps Microsoft LearnI have License Server ID and Client Access license which is required for me to activate the license using GUI -...
  6. how to license server 2019 for a vmware server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to license server 2019 for a vmware server?: how to license server 2019 for a vmware server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-license-server-2019-for-a-vmware-server/dff39bfa-436a-458d-aee6-22b40d14c376
  7. how to license server 2019 for a vmware server?

how to license server 2019 for a vmware server?: how to license server 2019 for a vmware server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-license-server-2019-for-a-vmware-server/dff39bfa-436a-458d-aee6-22b40d14c376
  8. How to activate windows 10 Pro from volume license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 Pro from volume license: Hi Team,I have purchased windows 10 pro 10 nos licenses.How to activate this windows 10 pro license in windows 10 home laptops.Can anyone please help me....
  9. Untie digital license from a motherboard

Untie digital license from a motherboard: Hello! Win 10 pro using now. So long story short: I bought a motherboard from a friend who have digital license on the motherboard that now i have. I want to untie the motherboard from that digital license and register it with my MS account. Win is now registered, but with...
  10. How to activate Windows 10 license?

How to activate Windows 10 license?: I am having trouble activating my Windows 10 license. Kindly please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-license/ab61a3ed-a80c-407c-838c-d3e704fe0afc