Windows 10: How to update a file directly in TFS using Powershell scripts

Discus and support How to update a file directly in TFS using Powershell scripts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to update a file in TFS via powershell. Simply I need to perform find and replace operation. I have a code piece to update a file which is saved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karthik Veerabathiran, Jun 15, 2020.

1. How to update a file directly in TFS using Powershell scripts

I need to update a file in TFS via powershell. Simply I need to perform find and replace operation. I have a code piece to update a file which is saved in local machine, but not directly in TFS.

Please help.

:)

Karthik Veerabathiran, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 15, 2020
  3. PowerShell scripts not working with Call operator

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while developing a PowerShell script using the Call operator. I would suggest you to refer the articles

The Windows PowerShell ISE

However, as the issue is related to developing PowerShell scripts, I would suggest you to post your query on

MSDN forums
    , where we have expertise and developers who are well equipped with the knowledge of developing PowerShell scripts in Windows.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 15, 2020
  4. How to update a file directly in TFS using Powershell scripts

Running PowerShell script as a batch file

Hello Baldo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to execute the PowerShell commands as a batch file.

I tried executing the batch file on my machine but I was unable to execute it as the command was incomplete. However, after making some changes in the command I was able to execute the batch file.

You can try the following command by saving it in a batch file and check if that helps.

powershell –Command Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.3dBuilder | Remove-AppxPackage

Also, as the query is related to running a PowerShell script using a batch file, I suggest you to post the issue on

TechNet
    forums where we have professionals who have more knowledge about the issue.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

How to update a file directly in TFS using Powershell scripts

1. How to update a file directly in TFS using Powershell scripts - Similar Threads - update file directly

2. How to change the display icon of a PowerShell script file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change the display icon of a PowerShell script file?: Hi,We have a PowerShell script file that we want to ship to our customers and run on customer machines. Is there a way for us to change the display of the PowerShell script file to a custom png file?Any help is much appreciated...
  3. How to change the display icon of a PowerShell script file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the display icon of a PowerShell script file?: Hi,We have a PowerShell script file that we want to ship to our customers and run on customer machines. Is there a way for us to change the display of the PowerShell script file to a custom png file?Any help is much appreciated...
  4. How to apply the GPO settings by using PowerShell scripts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to apply the GPO settings by using PowerShell scripts.: Hello Team,We required your help to create the GPO settings via PowerShell script. example : I would like to apply the GPO settings to turn of the handwriting recognition error reporting via from PowerShell.I know how to apply the settings by manually to navigate the path...
  5. How to apply the GPO settings by using PowerShell scripts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to apply the GPO settings by using PowerShell scripts.: Hello Team,We required your help to create the GPO settings via PowerShell script. example : I would like to apply the GPO settings to turn of the handwriting recognition error reporting via from PowerShell.I know how to apply the settings by manually to navigate the path...
  6. PowerShell script

in Windows 10 Support
    PowerShell script: The code below tests a series of IPs in a txt file.The result is as follows and is written in a txt file. 19.191.12.161 - online 19.191.12.162 - offline 19.191.12.163 - offline 19.191.12.164 - offline 19.191.12.165 - offline also see the scrennshot Code: $Output= @()$GetIP =...
  7. Tweaking Performance Using PowerShell Scripts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tweaking Performance Using PowerShell Scripts: Hi, Regarding the many scripts that I saw online e.g. Sophia scripts...etc, does it remove the associated registry key files of the apps/services it uninstalls? 171269
  8. How to open a .html file in Edge in PowerShell script"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to open a .html file in Edge in PowerShell script": What do I have to do to open a local .html file in MS Edge? This works from command line: & "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe" C:\Users\bernie\Desktop\combined_homework.html I've tried all of the methods below, and none work. I thought this...
  9. powershell scripts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    powershell scripts: Hi, I have azure. Someone is somehow installing powershell scripts onto my computer that allows them to host my PC through P2P and UDP connections, well I think so anyway. I have only just found powershell script entry changes in my registry by accident. These criminals...
  10. powershell script

in Windows 10 Customization
    powershell script: looking for a script to monitor for a folder, if there is a file in that folder send it as an email, once the email is sent out, confirm and then move the files to an archive folder. monitor c:\test\*.pdf No files, do not send email. Yes Files, send an email to someone at...