Windows 10: how to update browser as films will not show

Discus and support how to update browser as films will not show in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; film blocked says update browser-how/why as all updates auto on edge!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by williyp, May 5, 2019.

1. williyp Win User

how to update browser as films will not show

film blocked says update browser-how/why as all updates auto on edge!

:)

williyp, May 5, 2019
  2. xIainx Win User

Films & TV App

Hi Justine,

thank you for helping me. I followed the steps that you outlined in your reply, but when I reached step 3 a small frame opened, however, I could not edit to remove the device. This was display only. The document appears to be saying you can only remove a
    device by logging in to that device.

For your info I am running Windows 10 Pro in S mode. version 1803 OS build 17134.254.

In the support documents is says:-

How to see your devices

To find out how which and how many devices are currently associated with the Films & TV app:

1. Start the Films & TV app.
    2. Go to Settings and tap or click Show my download devices.The pop-up window will display the various devices to which you can download your purchases.
    How to remove a device

Note You can only remove one device every 30 days.

To remove a device:

1. Sign in to the device that you want to remove.
    2. Start the Films & TV app.
    3. Go to Settings and tap or click Download devices.
    4. Tap or click Remove this device.

Many thanks

xIainx, May 5, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond how to update browser as films will not show :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 5, 2019
  4. how to update browser as films will not show

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, May 5, 2019
Thema:

how to update browser as films will not show

1. how to update browser as films will not show - Similar Threads - update browser films

2. Film and tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Film and tv: Why haven't they made a app for film and tv on Android been wanting one for years come on just do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-and-tv/c3326188-ccbf-430c-ae0e-b4a71aff70dc
  3. Tv player and films keep showing in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tv player and films keep showing in full screen: I'm having issue with films and tv player it always showing in full screen while I like it in windows mode. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-player-and-films-keep-showing-in-full-screen/ac77eaf0-e613-4761-827b-7d57fd70b35f
  4. Tv player and films keep showing in full screen

Tv player and films keep showing in full screen: I'm having issue with films and tv player it always showing in full screen while I like it in windows mode. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-player-and-films-keep-showing-in-full-screen/ac77eaf0-e613-4761-827b-7d57fd70b35f
  5. Videos on browsers and films and Tvs are color shifted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos on browsers and films and Tvs are color shifted: I frankly do not know what is the problem because i have bought HEVC video extensions from the microsoft store i have troubleshooted hundreds of times i tried switching to windows 11 but that did not solve the problem. This is how my youtube looks like this is the case for...
  6. Videos on browsers and films and Tvs are color shifted

Videos on browsers and films and Tvs are color shifted: I frankly do not know what is the problem because i have bought HEVC video extensions from the microsoft store i have troubleshooted hundreds of times i tried switching to windows 11 but that did not solve the problem. This is how my youtube looks like this is the case for...
  7. Buying a film

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying a film: HI I want to buy a film but when it asks for my address it keeps automatically assuming i am in the US but i am in the UK. Can i not purchase a film to download if not in the US?...
  8. Films and tv update

Films and tv update: film and tv app updated - one key feature of the update is ability to find and use media servers. We have two on our network (Twonky) yet the app finds neither saying something about no media servers nearby. Both our machines do not find them with the app. Yet other software...
  9. Movies/film update today

Movies/film update today: Has anyone updated this today? The update went through and it launched fine for me but for our other user accounts it's now broken. Clicking the tile results in nothing happening or launching for them. Trying a system restore point now from the weekend 67942
  10. Films and TV app update

Films and TV app update: Now available via store. Manually searched and installed update. Went in fine first time. MS are on some kind of run at the moment! Verified app works on my user account and all other user accounts on my PC. As before, if you have multiple user accounts setup on a PC would...