Windows 10: How to update Drivers in Windows 10

Discus and support How to update Drivers in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to update Drivers in Windows 10. You can use Device Manager, Windows Update, third-party software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 27, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to update Drivers in Windows 10

How to update Drivers in Windows 10 How-to-update-Drivers-in-Windows-10-100x100.jpg
    How to update Drivers in Windows 10 How-to-update-Drivers-in-Windows-10-150x84.jpg In this post, we will show you how to update Drivers in Windows 10. You can use Device Manager, Windows Update, third-party software or update it manually. As an example, we will see how to update the USB drivers. How [...]

This post How to update Drivers in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Thema:

1. How to update Drivers in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - update Drivers

2. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f
  3. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f
  4. is driver updates for windows 11 free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is driver updates for windows 11 free: is up dates for drivers windows 11 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-driver-updates-for-windows-11-free/72f673d3-618a-47f9-b95a-da75cde69859
  5. is driver updates for windows 11 free

is driver updates for windows 11 free: is up dates for drivers windows 11 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-driver-updates-for-windows-11-free/72f673d3-618a-47f9-b95a-da75cde69859
  6. why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.: i tried to download and update my drivers and i keep getting and error for that says at the top "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library" and the body says Debug Assertion Failed! Program:Blah BlahLine95Expression:false...
  7. why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.

why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.: i tried to download and update my drivers and i keep getting and error for that says at the top "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library" and the body says Debug Assertion Failed! Program:Blah BlahLine95Expression:false...
  8. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  9. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  10. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...