Windows 10: How to update gl driver?

Discus and support How to update gl driver? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to update my openGL driver but don’t know how. My system is Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mark Mitchel, Mar 18, 2019.

1. How to update gl driver?

I want to update my openGL driver but don’t know how. My system is Windows 10.

:)

Mark Mitchel, Mar 18, 2019

2. open gl driver

Hi Mahoeller,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Which graphic card are you using?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows Operating system am I running for more
    information.

Here are the possible ways to update the OpenGL driver.

Method 1:

Check for Windows Updates.

To manually check for the latest update, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and then select
    Check for updates.

Method 2:

You may also refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 for more information
    on updating the drivers.

If you’re using NVIDIA graphic card, I suggest you to contact OpenGL Driver support for the further assistance
    in updating the driver.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 18, 2019
  4. How to update gl driver?

Open GL windows 10

I can't install certain apps(android emulators for example) because they say my graphics card doesn't support open GL 2.0 but after searching around i found on the manufacters website saying that my intel graphics 610 does have open GL support to the 4.5
    version, updating my drivers didn't work, reinstalling the drivers didn't work what should i do ?

IagoMiranda, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

How to update gl driver?

1. How to update gl driver? - Similar Threads - update driver

2. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  3. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  4. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  5. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  6. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  7. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  8. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

9. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f
  10. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f