Windows 10: How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver when the current driver has a fatal error

Discus and support How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver when the current driver has a fatal error in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have been trying to update win 10 May 2019 update and continue to get blocked due to the intel rst driver is old. I now have the 17.xxx.xxx.xxx and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BigBilly007, Jul 30, 2019.

1. How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver when the current driver has a fatal error

I have been trying to update win 10 May 2019 update and continue to get blocked due to the intel rst driver is old. I now have the 17.xxx.xxx.xxx and the same thing happens, at 25% of the install I get the same error message that the intel driver is not compatible but I have the newest one available. Anyone have a work around to this?

:)

BigBilly007, Jul 30, 2019

2. Intel Rapid Storage driver

why won't the Intel Rapid Storage driver install

DonaldWall1, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the drivers are not updated properly.

I suggest to download the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver from manufacturer’s website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for D34010WY, D54250WY

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 30, 2019
  4. T-G. Win User

How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver when the current driver has a fatal error

Windows 10 and Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.0.1001

There are updated dedicated Intel drivers available for Rapid Storage Technology (formerly Matrix Storage Manager).

Your Intel RST software version is 12.9.0.1001 and is not listed as compatible for W10 - the current version is 14.8.0.1042 and is certified as W10 compatible.

You can check for Intel drivers automatically at Drivers & Software it can scan your machine and suggest drivers for download, although Intel RST requires a
    manual installation the first time on a fresh OS.

This universal file (32 & 64 bit) will also install the management console.

SetupRST.zip available here:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver

Version: 14.8.0.1042 (Latest)Date: 12/14/2015

Thema:

How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver when the current driver has a fatal error

1. How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver when the current driver has a fatal error - Similar Threads - update Intel Rapid

2. cannot install intel rapid storage technology driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot install intel rapid storage technology driver: Have tried numerous times and each time the installation fails. Not much better luck installing updates for my windows 10. What is going on--inability to install updates usually does not happen for me. Getting a bit worried about this, happening too many times....
  3. How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver?

How to update Intel Rapid Storage Driver?: Hello, I noticed a new version for the Intel Rapid Storage driver. I only install the config files through Device Manager. But which way is the best way to do this? Should I first remove the current version under IDE ATA/ATAPI-controllers in Device Manager or can I just use...
  4. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver: When i try to instal the driver from HP assistant it always fails to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-technology-driver/36432a2f-a9e6-467c-b7c8-13af2badac9f
  5. Intel Rapid Storage driver

Intel Rapid Storage driver: why won't the Intel Rapid Storage driver install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/intel-rapid-storage-driver/50e737b2-6bc0-453a-b5d9-a0472e268d3c
  6. Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver 15.2.0.20?

Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver 15.2.0.20?: Is this only for Intel 6th/7th gen platforms? I'm still on 14.8.0.1042, unsure whether I update to this version... Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver 80393
  7. Asus F751LN Intel Rapid Storage driver issues.

Asus F751LN Intel Rapid Storage driver issues.: Hi guys, Got this laptop (Asus F751LN) and it has a 24GB SSD (and a separate 1TB HDD) which I assume is used for data caching. Problem is I looked quite a bit over various threads and forums and didn't found an answer to my question. And that would be "What do I need to...
  8. How to install intel rapid storage driver on windows 10?

How to install intel rapid storage driver on windows 10?: I have samsung NP300E5X-S03IN laptop. It cam with MS-DOS, but had one Driver CD for Windows 7.It had Intel Rapid Storage drivers and I installed all drivers on my windows 7, and was working fine. Now I have clean installed windows 10 on my laptop. It doesn't have that rapid...
  9. Intel Rapid Storage driver issue

Intel Rapid Storage driver issue: Hi all, I've had an issue for some time with my Intel 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller. I'm running Win10 Pro 64 and updated earlier this year from Win7 Pro 64. I use Driver Genius to scan my drivers for updates and I got a message back in May to update to...
  10. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers: For PCH5/6/7/8 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.4.1000 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...id=687&lang=en 22629