Windows 10: How to Update my MS Account to my Hp Laptop as Login

Discus and support How to Update my MS Account to my Hp Laptop as Login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there i just used my Microsoft account as login security to my hp laptop but after a few weeks i change my password on Microsoft account on a web... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by john niroyumang, Sep 16, 2018.

1. How to Update my MS Account to my Hp Laptop as Login

Hi there i just used my Microsoft account as login security to my hp laptop but after a few weeks i change my password on Microsoft account on a web browsers directly to the Microsoft web. after that i shutdown my computer and re login again i used my new updated password from the web why my password on hp laptop still the old ones ? not the new updated ??? how can i update it ?

:)

john niroyumang, Sep 16, 2018

2. Login not accepted for my MS Account

Let me explain, again, what I have experienced:

• I use my MS account to unlock this computer. No problem doing that
    • I attempted to use other apps requiring the MS login, like Outlook, or even this forum, and it would not accept the very same credentials I used to unlock the computer
    • I used my wife's MS account to login to this forum so that I could seek help
    • I have tried resetting my MS account twice, and that did not work either.
    I would appreciate suggestions OTHER than wha I have already tried

SonoRimaggio, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 16, 2018
  4. How to Update my MS Account to my Hp Laptop as Login

Laptop login security error

Hello Nick,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

We cannot delete Microsoft account when we have logged in to the system. However we can switch to Local account from MS account.

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search
      in taskbar and type account.

• Click on Accounts.

• Now, under Your account, click on
      Sign in with Local account instead.

• Enter your Microsoft account password
      for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.

• Enter User name credentials for your the Local account
      and click OK.

• Now, login to Local account.
    Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

How to Update my MS Account to my Hp Laptop as Login

1. How to Update my MS Account to my Hp Laptop as Login - Similar Threads - Update Account Laptop

2. How do I change the login account to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the login account to my laptop?: The email address associated with the login to my laptop is out of date and the Microsoft subscription has expired. I have a new Microsoft subscription with a different email address. Many thanks in advance....
  3. How to login to my account after BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to login to my account after BIOS update?: PIN no longer available after BIOS update.My HP Victus laptop did a bios update and after that I can't login to my account. It keeps displaying "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device." When I try to reset the PIN it says it...
  4. How to login to my account after BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to login to my account after BIOS update?: PIN no longer available after BIOS update.My HP Victus laptop did a bios update and after that I can't login to my account. It keeps displaying "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device." When I try to reset the PIN it says it...
  5. cannot login to my HP account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot login to my HP account: HelloI made an account for HP using my Outlook email. After adding my password, HP asks for a code to my authenticator app Microsoft Authenticator to login However, Microsoft Authenticator does not receive a code now where it did previouslyHow can I add my HP account to my...
  6. cannot login to my HP account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot login to my HP account: HelloI made an account for HP using my Outlook email. After adding my password, HP asks for a code to my authenticator app Microsoft Authenticator to login However, Microsoft Authenticator does not receive a code now where it did previouslyHow can I add my HP account to my...
  7. cannot login to my HP account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. can't register my laptop in ms account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't register my laptop in ms account: I have a YOGA laptop I purchased new from Bestbuy. I have never been able to register it as a device. When I try to register, the registration form states that the serial number is not recognized. OTHER 2 computers registered just fine some time ago....
  9. can't register my laptop in ms account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't register my laptop in ms account: I have a YOGA laptop I purchased new from Bestbuy. I have never been able to register it as a device. When I try to register, the registration form states that the serial number is not recognized. OTHER 2 computers registered just fine some time ago....
  10. Can't login to my account on the laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to my account on the laptop.: So I formatted my laptop and now I when I try to login again, I'm getting this error. `The password you entered for your device is incorrect. Please try again. This is silly because I literally just entered the password to login to this site and it worked...