Windows 10: how to update my PC from windows 8 to 10 ' did it but still getting the error code, also...

Discus and support how to update my PC from windows 8 to 10 ' did it but still getting the error code, also... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; need to update my windows 8 to windows 10, i dont have the activation key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andy dieffenthaller, Mar 31, 2023.

1. how to update my PC from windows 8 to 10 ' did it but still getting the error code, also...

need to update my windows 8 to windows 10, i dont have the activation key

:)

andy dieffenthaller, Mar 31, 2023
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Silvero Win User
    Windows 10 Update C1900101-30018 Error

Hello, I am trying to update from Windows 8 to Windows 10 directly from notifications but I am getting this error after the setup is completed. I am getting this error after: C1900101-30018 Error

Error: https://postimg.org/image/m146zmpav/
    Notification upgrade: https://postimg.org/image/l2mwuhyn5/

Any help would be appreciated *Smile how to update my PC from windows 8 to 10 ' did it but still getting the error code, also... :) Thank you.

Silvero, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

how to update my PC from windows 8 to 10 ' did it but still getting the error code, also...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

how to update my PC from windows 8 to 10 ' did it but still getting the error code, also...

1. how to update my PC from windows 8 to 10 ' did it but still getting the error code, also... - Similar Threads - update did still

2. how to update my PC from windows 8 to 10 ' did it but still getting the error code, also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to update my PC from windows 8 to 10 ' did it but still getting the error code, also...: need to update my windows 8 to windows 10, i dont have the activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-my-pc-from-windows-8-to-10-did-it/f158388e-ac7e-4c13-83bf-1fa9637b3258
  3. how to update my PC from windows 8 to 10 ' did it but still getting the error code, also...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to update my PC from windows 8 to 10 ' did it but still getting the error code, also...: need to update my windows 8 to windows 10, i dont have the activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-my-pc-from-windows-8-to-10-did-it/f158388e-ac7e-4c13-83bf-1fa9637b3258
  4. my laptop did not update window 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop did not update window 8: my laptop did not update window 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-did-not-update-window-8/7e78cb2c-97b5-4940-af7c-218cddc6fecc
  5. Updating to Windows 8.1 / 10 from Windows 8 getting error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to Windows 8.1 / 10 from Windows 8 getting error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL.: I do not have the original 64 bit processor install disc to completely wipe the PC. Is there another way to wipe the PC to start a fresh install and then install windows 10. I have tried many things to get around this error and this is the next logical step. I never updated...
  6. Updating to Windows 8.1 / 10 from Windows 8 getting error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating to Windows 8.1 / 10 from Windows 8 getting error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL.: I do not have the original 64 bit processor install disc to completely wipe the PC. Is there another way to wipe the PC to start a fresh install and then install windows 10. I have tried many things to get around this error and this is the next logical step. I never updated...
  7. Updating to Windows 8.1 / 10 from Windows 8 getting error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Did a hacker stop my PC from getting updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did a hacker stop my PC from getting updates: It has been a year and a half since i last received an update. Whenever i check for update in my settings, i would be given an error message and a key at the of it.I tried looking into it ; searching for similar problems in the Internet, I even followed the steps to check wht...
  9. Still did not get May update !!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still did not get May update !!: I tried many times to press on the button "check for updates" but I get that i have latest updates !! version 1809 . is that normal and I should wait ? also a friend just told me couple of days that he get it !! 134210
  10. Still did not get May update !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Still did not get May update !!: I tried many times to press on the button "check for updates" but I get that i have latest updates !! version 1809 . is that normal and I should wait ? also a friend just told me couple of days that he get it !! 134210