Windows 10: How to Update my window 8 to 10

Discus and support How to Update my window 8 to 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to help a friend update his window 8 to 10.how do I go about it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IKECHUKWU OSCAR, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How to Update my window 8 to 10

I want to help a friend update his window 8 to 10.how do I go about it

:)

IKECHUKWU OSCAR, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Jan 25, 2023
  4. hellrazor Win User

How to Update my window 8 to 10

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

How to Update my window 8 to 10

1. How to Update my window 8 to 10 - Similar Threads - Update window

2. Windows 11 Update Failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Failures: Hello, I'm getting update failures on our windows 11 machine.Each update is getting the same error code: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070002I have triedOpen cmd as administratorRun these commands, make sure it says...
  3. Windows 11 Update Failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update Failures: Hello, I'm getting update failures on our windows 11 machine.Each update is getting the same error code: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070002I have triedOpen cmd as administratorRun these commands, make sure it says...
  4. the windows update asks me to install the repair version over and over again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the windows update asks me to install the repair version over and over again: i have used the Reset my PC function in recovery about a month ago, because there is something wrong with my system, i mean i can run any app on my PC however, i can't open the file explorer or task manager, but after that time the windows update ask me to install that win11...
  5. the windows update asks me to install the repair version over and over again

the windows update asks me to install the repair version over and over again: i have used the Reset my PC function in recovery about a month ago, because there is something wrong with my system, i mean i can run any app on my PC however, i can't open the file explorer or task manager, but after that time the windows update ask me to install that win11...
  6. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 help: A reinstall of Windows 10 worked for me . Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 to use the Media Creation Tool. Go down to " Create Windows 10 installation Media " and click "Download Now " . Follow instructions . I chose to keep my files and Apps...
  7. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 help

Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 help: A reinstall of Windows 10 worked for me . Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 to use the Media Creation Tool. Go down to " Create Windows 10 installation Media " and click "Download Now " . Follow instructions . I chose to keep my files and Apps...
  8. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can I use a restore point as an alternative backup option while updating to Windows 11?

Can I use a restore point as an alternative backup option while updating to Windows 11?: I don't really use OneDrive, so I thought of using the "Create a restore point" service to back up my files. Will this be a good alternative, though?...
  10. Can I use a restore point as an alternative backup option while updating to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use a restore point as an alternative backup option while updating to Windows 11?: I don't really use OneDrive, so I thought of using the "Create a restore point" service to back up my files. Will this be a good alternative, though?...