Windows 10: How to update new versions on my pirated Windows 10?

Discus and support How to update new versions on my pirated Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a really old PIRATED version of Windows 10. Which is why, I suppose, I couldn't install apps or update them from the Microsoft store. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AchyutBaruah, Jun 13, 2021.

1. How to update new versions on my pirated Windows 10?

I have a really old PIRATED version of Windows 10. Which is why, I suppose, I couldn't install apps or update them from the Microsoft store. Is there any way, in which, I could update to the latest version on my pirated version? Preferrably for free, or, if not, please mention where to buy and the cost.

:)

AchyutBaruah, Jun 13, 2021
  2. karel Win User

Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to update new versions on my pirated Windows 10?

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

How to update new versions on my pirated Windows 10?

1. How to update new versions on my pirated Windows 10? - Similar Threads - update versions pirated

2. How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...: Updating Windows Version to the latest Version 22H2 Because my Windows isn't genuine I can't find a safe way to update my Windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-my-windows-version-windows-10-pro/90811258-f3fd-4a33-a059-ed668c841399
  3. How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...: Updating Windows Version to the latest Version 22H2 Because my Windows isn't genuine I can't find a safe way to update my Windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-my-windows-version-windows-10-pro/90811258-f3fd-4a33-a059-ed668c841399
  4. How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a problem with my pirated windows version.

I have a problem with my pirated windows version.: So i had windows 8, but i bought digital license of windows 10 Home. I wanted to change it to windows 10 Pro, which i did, but its a pirated version. So i tried to activate my windows 10 Home, but it didnt work. I want my windows 10 Home back, i have even digital license, but...
  6. I have a problem with my pirated windows version.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a problem with my pirated windows version.: So i had windows 8, but i bought digital license of windows 10 Home. I wanted to change it to windows 10 Pro, which i did, but its a pirated version. So i tried to activate my windows 10 Home, but it didnt work. I want my windows 10 Home back, i have even digital license, but...
  7. Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?

Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?: Okay, so i just bought this Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 Laptop a few months back and ive been noticing something weird is happening. My laptop seems to be okay in performance but the OS itself is strange. When changing the advanced settings of my power plan the proccessor...
  8. Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?

Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?: Okay, so i just bought this Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 Laptop a few months back and ive been noticing something weird is happening. My laptop seems to be okay in performance but the OS itself is strange. When changing the advanced settings of my power plan the proccessor...
  9. Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. My pc came with a pirated version of windows

My pc came with a pirated version of windows: Hello so I recently bought a pc and I was setting it up and gonna activate it when it says I'm on windows enterprise and that I am not connected to the server so I'm not sure what to do and would really like to get rid of it once and for all and have a legitimate version of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fow to update pirate virsion os