Windows 10: How to update OpenGL?

Discus and support How to update OpenGL? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My OpenGL version is 1.1 but no matter what I do, it won't update. I've already updated my GPU driver but it still won't update the OpenGL version. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NoonecaresD30, Nov 5, 2020.

1. How to update OpenGL?

My OpenGL version is 1.1 but no matter what I do, it won't update. I've already updated my GPU driver but it still won't update the OpenGL version. I have checked my driver model and it's Radeon (TM) 520. It supports OpenGL 4.5. How do you update the OpenGL version?

submitted by /u/NoonecaresD30
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NoonecaresD30, Nov 5, 2020
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Snapdrag Win User
    OpenGL Update

G'day, got a question about OpenGL. I need to update my current version to OpenGL 2.0 or higher, can anyone give me a hand?

Snapdrag, Nov 5, 2020
  4. How to update OpenGL?

OpenGL Update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Provide the below information to understand better.

1) Did you get any error message to update to OpenGL 2.0?

2) what is the make and model of your PC?

I would like to inform you that OpenGL is already installed on . Hoyour computerwever, you should go to video card manufacturer's website to make sure you have the latest drivers for OpenGL installed. All video card manufacturers make their own OpenGL drivers.

If you have a newer computer, you probablyhav already e the hardware (video card) that you need. Most video cards work with OpenGL. Check the information that came with your video card or go to the card manufacturer's website to make sure your card is compatible
    with the latest version of OpenGL. In addition to making sure that your video card works with OpenGL, you should make sure that your video card drivers are up to date. Go to the video card manufacturer's website to make sure you have the latest drivers for
    OpenGL. All video card manufacturers make their own OpenGL drivers.

If you have any other queries with Windows 10, feel free to contact us again.

Thank you.

Praveen Venugopal, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

How to update OpenGL?

1. How to update OpenGL? - Similar Threads - update OpenGL

2. how do I even update openGL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I even update openGL: i hate apple for never updating openGL. I'm stuck on 3.1 and Intel thinks I don't need an update my Intel hd graphics 4000 SUPPORTS OPENGL 4!! and intel has nothing about openGL...
  3. How To Update OpenGL at İntel Pentium E5700

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Update OpenGL at İntel Pentium E5700: When I opened a game to play, I received an error message that the OpenGL version was outdated and I could not open the game without updating. I have a computer with Intel PentiumR Dual-Core CPU E5700. How can I update?...
  4. How To Update OpenGL at İntel Pentium E5700

How To Update OpenGL at İntel Pentium E5700: When I opened a game to play, I received an error message that the OpenGL version was outdated and I could not open the game without updating. I have a computer with Intel PentiumR Dual-Core CPU E5700. How can I update?...
  5. How To Update OpenGL at İntel Pentium E5700

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6?: How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-opengl-46-or-update-support-to/20d62954-3230-40e6-833e-38c3ea7d2f54
  7. How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6?: How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-opengl-46-or-update-support-to/20d62954-3230-40e6-833e-38c3ea7d2f54
  8. How to install OpenGL 4.6 or update support to install and run OpenGL 4.6?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. OpenGL games after Windows 10 update have "burned" colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenGL games after Windows 10 update have "burned" colors: Hello, everyone.I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months ago -- I know, about time -- and after a few weeks I fired up Retroarch and noticed that individual colors had odd "borders" around them, as if they were "burned" so to speak. I was able to fix this issue...
  10. can i update opengl version which in my case is 1.1 and i dont have graphic card i a have...

can i update opengl version which in my case is 1.1 and i dont have graphic card i a have...: can i update opengl version which in my case is 1.1 and i dont have graphic card i a have microsoft display adapter so can i still update opengl version?...