Windows 10: How to update several offline laptops

Discus and support How to update several offline laptops in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I have several windows 10 laptops that have not been online for numerous months so are therefore well behind on all manner of windows updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by chez666, Jul 14, 2021.

1. chez666 Win User

How to update several offline laptops

Hello. I have several windows 10 laptops that have not been online for numerous months so are therefore well behind on all manner of windows updates. Is there a way to OFFLINE windows update all of my laptops?

:)

chez666, Jul 14, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates

Hi Graham,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline.

• When you say “Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates” do you mean that the printer goes offline after installing updates?

I suggest you to follow the below given methods and see if that helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you try
    changing the printer’s status from “offline” to “online”
    and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would have you download and run the HP Scan doctor from the manufacturers website. Refer to the article and follow the suggestion on
    Resolving Printer Offline problem using the HP Print and Scan Doctor.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jul 14, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

1. How to update several offline laptops - Similar Threads - update several offline

2. printer offline with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer offline with laptop: canon ts 3420 printer offline with laptopspoke with canon and they are trying to sell me antivirus software before fixing the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-with-laptop/32d82e1c-b7ed-4a62-8658-005dc496c0eb
  3. printer offline with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer offline with laptop: canon ts 3420 printer offline with laptopspoke with canon and they are trying to sell me antivirus software before fixing the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-with-laptop/32d82e1c-b7ed-4a62-8658-005dc496c0eb
  4. How to update several offline systems from 1803 to 20H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update several offline systems from 1803 to 20H2?: I have several systems in an entirely offline environment. I need to update them from Build 1803 to 20H2 or 21H2. How do I accomplish this manually?Again, these systems cannot connect online for any reason. I need a download/manual install solution.Thanks,...
  5. How to update several offline systems from 1803 to 20H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update several offline systems from 1803 to 20H2?: I have several systems in an entirely offline environment. I need to update them from Build 1803 to 20H2 or 21H2. How do I accomplish this manually?Again, these systems cannot connect online for any reason. I need a download/manual install solution.Thanks,...
  6. How to update several offline systems from 1803 to 20H2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to update windows 10 offline?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to update windows 10 offline?: I have posted a problem I was facing that my windows update is not working. having trouble updating windows 10 It is still not fixed, I want to know is there any way I can update it offline? At least the security patches. I don't want to update the things which are not...
  8. Offline laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Offline laptop: So my laptop is offline i guess you could say it seems like its conncected to the internet but it doesn’t show any available internet connections and thanks to that it it wont let me log into my laptop i tried to change my password and do other methods like the safe mode...
  9. Offline Update

Offline Update: Can I transfer Windows 10 updates/upgrades from one computer to another one that is not connected to the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline-update/f66fa608-109b-48b8-9d1f-789192dcc9c8
  10. Laptop stuck on 0% updating for several days

Laptop stuck on 0% updating for several days: My partner's laptop is completely stuck on the updating page after a restart and several days later it will not go further than 0%. When I checked online for a solution every method seemed to suggest that the update was running in the background, whereas with my partner's we...