Windows 10: how to update touch pad on HP notebook

Discus and support how to update touch pad on HP notebook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do update a HP touch pad on a note book... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LarryBlalock, Sep 25, 2018.

1. how to update touch pad on HP notebook

how do update a HP touch pad on a note book

:)

LarryBlalock, Sep 25, 2018

2. Worn down touch pad on HP laptop?

Hello. When I move around the touch pad on Hp Pavilion 64 bit notebook. I constantly loose the screen I am working and other open pages pop up over and over again. I can get my screen back up but the same issue keeps happening on different apps. Sensitivity
    is on low. The touch pad has a worn area in the center which is where I always seem to cross. I am wondering if that worn area is what is causing the pages to jump. The touch pad is not a separate piece but part of the cover around the keys and has a texture
    to it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

JoannieLane, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Touch Pad Scrolling not working on my H P Pavillion g7 Notebook

Touch Pad Scrolling not working on my HP Pavilion g7 Notebook _ Windows 10

Cassandra Lewis, Sep 25, 2018
  4. how to update touch pad on HP notebook

Touch screen & Touch pad

I've turned down the touch pad to "low sensitivity", but the cursor is still over riding my typing unless I work so slowly it's ridiculous. I end up spending a lot of time undoing what the touch pad is apparently clicking on. Any ideas? This is almost eliminating
    the benefit of a touch screen...HP Notebook.

Katherine(#789), Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

how to update touch pad on HP notebook

1. how to update touch pad on HP notebook - Similar Threads - update touch pad

2. touch pad,update

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch pad,update: my touchpad is not workingg, while mouse worksss....whenevr i click on update optionnn the settings tab closes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-padupdate/dd035ce9-0a96-42ed-8117-b9e18224e6db
  3. key pad way to sensitive to touch on my HP Pavilion Notebook .

key pad way to sensitive to touch on my HP Pavilion Notebook .: The key pad will go crazy a lot of times, it always zooms high, or low, and it will even kick me out of the site im on, its just way to sensitive to the touch ?...
  4. touch pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad: .Hello, I have an Dell Inspiron 5558 and I was trying to find a setting that would disable the touch pad when I had a USB mouse plugged in, I know I can disable it in Device manager but when the computer restarts it is enabled again even though the Device Manager says it is...
  5. touch pad -- hp Pavilion

touch pad -- hp Pavilion: I have Microsoft 10 HP Pavilion. Recently, when I am trying to navigate a document or forum posting for instance, every time that I try to click to position the cursor, or anything else for that matter, a drop down menu appears. It's extremely annoying and makes the most...
  6. Touch Pad

Touch Pad: I just purchased my HP Envy 17 yesterday! I love it!. I am having a problem with my touch pad not working correctly. It will disable at random times. I can still move the cursor but essentially it will not let me "tap" or "click"...
  7. touch pad

touch pad: I have an hp windows 10 laptop. I exclusively use the mouse or the touch capability. I want to turn the touch pad off as it gets in the way as i'm typing. how do I do this...
  8. how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop?

how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop?: I need simple help how to deactivate the touch pad on new HP lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-deactivate-touch-pad-on-new-hp-laptop/1e60dd6b-5c36-455d-9ff3-db8882f0949f
  9. touch pad

touch pad: I bought a acer aspire 3, when I was trying to configure the touch pad settings and turned off touchpad. Am unable to turn on the touch pad even after restarting. can anyone help me with this issue ??...
  10. HP Laptop Touch Pad problem

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Touch Pad problem: I updated to 10 and fount that the slider bars on the touch pad don't work. The system doesn't have a mouse which it knows and shows a touch pad there and working but the sliders do not work. That am I doing wrong? 19567