Windows 10: how to update windows 10 media player for vob files?

Discus and support how to update windows 10 media player for vob files? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't play videos on a Store N Go usb provided by a government office. Can't find what version WMP I have using available instructions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Don'twantanamehere, Jun 7, 2023.

1. how to update windows 10 media player for vob files?

I can't play videos on a Store N Go usb provided by a government office. Can't find what version WMP I have using available instructions.

:)

Don'twantanamehere, Jun 7, 2023

2. how to play vob files in windows 10 media player

how do I

play vob files in windows 10 media player

DougJohnson3, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Windows 10 will not play my .VOB files

Hello,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue. We appreciate the time and effort spent in getting the issue resolved.

Please reply if you have assigned a default player to open .vob
    file type?

You may be facing this issue due to not assigning proper media player to open
    .vob file type in the operating system.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to assign a media player for
    .vob
    file type from the Settings page and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Settings
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on System option from the window and select
      Default apps from the left side panel of the screen.

• Scroll the page down and click on Choose default apps by file type.

• Locate and click on the .vob file type from the window and select an application to make as default player from
      Choose an App window.

• Close the window and check if you are able to view the
      .vob file type videos.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 7, 2023
  4. how to update windows 10 media player for vob files?

how to play vob files in windows 10 media player

Hi DougJohnson3,

Using VLC and Press Play Video app can run VOB files. Thus, you may refer to the answer of Andre Da Costa and Vijay_Verma on this

link
    on how to play VOB files on Windows 10 Media Player.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Raymond Ave, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

how to update windows 10 media player for vob files?

1. how to update windows 10 media player for vob files? - Similar Threads - update media player

2. how to update windows 10 media player for vob files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to update windows 10 media player for vob files?: I can't play videos on a Store N Go usb provided by a government office. Can't find what version WMP I have using available instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-windows-10-media-player-for-vob/7743a4f3-dd0f-4590-a188-2fe402cbb22e
  3. how to update windows 10 media player for vob files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to update windows 10 media player for vob files?: I can't play videos on a Store N Go usb provided by a government office. Can't find what version WMP I have using available instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-windows-10-media-player-for-vob/7743a4f3-dd0f-4590-a188-2fe402cbb22e
  4. How do you get Windows Media Player on Windows 10/11 to play a VOB file in 2022?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get Windows Media Player on Windows 10/11 to play a VOB file in 2022?: I have been digging on this but I keep turning up things from 2015 to 2018 that don't provide a method that works today. We have several VOB files we use as part of our training and we don't want to rely on a secondary player like VLC....
  5. How do you get Windows Media Player on Windows 10/11 to play a VOB file in 2022?

How do you get Windows Media Player on Windows 10/11 to play a VOB file in 2022?: I have been digging on this but I keep turning up things from 2015 to 2018 that don't provide a method that works today. We have several VOB files we use as part of our training and we don't want to rely on a secondary player like VLC....
  6. .Vob file reader.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .Vob file reader.: Hi,is there any additional codek in the new music player to be able to read .vob files as it was previously in windows 7?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vob-file-reader/bf3619a8-376d-4b52-8909-1231c016a3a4
  7. VOB File

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VOB File: How do I read a VOB file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vob-file/fca20166-36c4-4cfb-9051-7648e667d954
  8. how to play vob files in windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to play vob files in windows 10 media player: how do I play vob files in windows 10 media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-play-vob-files-in-windows-10-media-player/e762c9f4-220c-483a-95b6-f1fa279e921e
  9. Vob files player app please that is free

Vob files player app please that is free: Hi guys can you please recommend an App that will play my DVD files especially the .VOB I have had a look at VLC and Media player in the apps store but I don't like either of them and they was so cluttered to use with both of them and did not play the DVD either *Sad TIA...
  10. mpg files on windows 10 / media player

in Windows 10 Support
    mpg files on windows 10 / media player: I was pretty mortified to find Windows Media Player on Windows 10 can no longer play mpg files like I was used to in Windows 7. I guess this was not an intended outcome but has much to do with Microsoft stripping out dvd playback from Media Player and this is a side effect....