Windows 10: How to upgrade browser.

Discus and support How to upgrade browser. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I signed on to my At&T email account and it told me I needed to upgrade my browser otherwise I would be using Classic Mail. What do I need to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EddieWatwood, Jan 5, 2019.

1. How to upgrade browser.

I signed on to my At&T email account and it told me I needed to upgrade my browser otherwise I would be using Classic Mail. What do I need to do?

:)

EddieWatwood, Jan 5, 2019

2. Unable to set default browser

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

Any browser.

Already did the steps you suggested. It's some kind of bug where it's impossible to set a default browser at all.

I heard elsewhere from one other user
    that it seems to be a problem with upgrading to 10 on the SP3. Sounds very specifc.

guustavooo, Jan 5, 2019
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

How to upgrade browser. LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    How to upgrade browser. Main.jpg

How to upgrade browser. Refresh.jpg

How to upgrade browser. about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jan 5, 2019
  4. How to upgrade browser.

defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

How to upgrade browser.

1. How to upgrade browser. - Similar Threads - upgrade browser

2. Upgraded to Windows 11, browsers won't open, but internet is fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to Windows 11, browsers won't open, but internet is fine: Updated my dad's HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on 12/18/22. Since then it shows that I have internet access, and I can connect to apps that use the internet like the Microsoft Store, Zoom, and Amazon, but I can't open a browser. I've tried to...
  3. Upgraded to Windows 11, browsers won't open, but internet is fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgraded to Windows 11, browsers won't open, but internet is fine: Updated my dad's HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on 12/18/22. Since then it shows that I have internet access, and I can connect to apps that use the internet like the Microsoft Store, Zoom, and Amazon, but I can't open a browser. I've tried to...
  4. OneDrive will not work - "Upgrade your browser" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive will not work - "Upgrade your browser" message: I'm trying to get OneDrive working on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit machine, and whenever I try to login to my personal account I just get this message:...
  5. OneDrive will not work - "Upgrade your browser" message

OneDrive will not work - "Upgrade your browser" message: I'm trying to get OneDrive working on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit machine, and whenever I try to login to my personal account I just get this message:...
  6. Help me, Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your...

Help me, Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your...: I was going to play a game and then: Uh, oh! It appears your internet browser is out of date. Please upgrade your internet browser or update Adobe Flash Player.What do I do?Game: https://lol.disney.com/games/disneyxd-gravity-falls-rumble-s-revenge Help mee...
  7. Cannot pin to start with new Microsoft edge upgraded browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot pin to start with new Microsoft edge upgraded browser: Unable to pin to start on windows 10 since Microsoft edge browser was upgraded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-pin-to-start-with-new-microsoft-edge/f3ffcd1f-67e8-4705-a532-e5beb6e6eb8a
  8. Microsoft Edge browser wont work after upgrading SSD

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge browser wont work after upgrading SSD: Hi, I've just upgraded to a larger SSD (by cloning it), and since then Edge wont work. I use Chrome for most searches but find Edge is better for news searches. - I can't uninstall and re-install it because Microsoft doesn't allow that (very annoying). - if I search for the...
  9. Microsoft Edge browser wont work after upgrading SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge browser wont work after upgrading SSD: Hi, I've just upgraded to a larger SSD (by cloning it), and since then Edge wont work. I use Chrome for most searches but find Edge is better for news searches. - I can't uninstall and re-install it because Microsoft doesn't allow that (very annoying). - if I search for the...
  10. Search box opens by itself on desktop and browser Recently upgraded to Windows 10 pro v 1903

in Cortana
    Search box opens by itself on desktop and browser Recently upgraded to Windows 10 pro v 1903: After a recent windows update when ibtype anywhere other than the Cortana windows a box similar to tge chrome search text box appears. it allows me to type a max of 4 characters before it closes and rropens. so far the issue appear in edge, chrome, firefox, notepad and word...