Windows 10: how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English

Discus and support how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have a huawei matebook pro 2023. it was gifted to me by a chinese freind who had purchased it in CHina. however, in his ignorance he purchased the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Niraj Gupta1, May 6, 2023.

1. how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English

i have a huawei matebook pro 2023. it was gifted to me by a chinese freind who had purchased it in CHina. however, in his ignorance he purchased the PC which only has Chinese version of Win 11. Now i want to change the version of Win11 to English. Let it be known, that the pre-installed Win11 on the laptop Is Chinese Verion only Liscence,.Now i want to change the version of Win11 to Englishsuch that i can use it. please help. thanks in advance

:)

Niraj Gupta1, May 6, 2023

2. Can't change Windows 10 22H2 from Chinese to English!

This should be easy, yet Win10 is not giving me the option to do so. Please Help!

Model of your computer - ASUS X455L Laptop

Windows and device specifications - Windows 10 version 22H2 Build 19045.2728

What troubleshooting steps you have performed :
    1. Went to Language Settings and try to add a new language. I noticed that, unlike other Windows 10 devices, I have it does not list "Display Language" (with the A & Chinese symbol next to it). Only Text-to-Speech, Speech recognition, and Handwriting are listed. Photos shown above demonstrate that issue.
    2. So I tried to use the instructions provided here using the Microsoft App store. While I did manage to make the App store show up in English. The other steps provided did not work.
    3. So I tried to use lpksetup as part 4 showed here and that did not work. Showing the Yellow exclamation mark in the photos above.
    4. I tried using power shell as shown here and it gave me the error code shown in the image below.
    5. I did more over the course of two days which I cannot recall so I cannot list them here. All failed.

I am unsure what to do next or why this is an issue to begin with. If there is a solution. Please let me know.

Thanks!
    how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English 387736d1679256050t-cant-change-windows-10-22h2-chinese-english-01.png

how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English 387737d1679256050t-cant-change-windows-10-22h2-chinese-english-02.png

how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English 387738d1679256050t-cant-change-windows-10-22h2-chinese-english-04.png

how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English 387739d1679256050t-cant-change-windows-10-22h2-chinese-english-05.png

how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English 387740d1679256050t-cant-change-windows-10-22h2-chinese-english-09.png

how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English 387741d1679256075t-cant-change-windows-10-22h2-chinese-english-03.png

how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English 387742d1679256075t-cant-change-windows-10-22h2-chinese-english-06.png

how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English 387743d1679256075t-cant-change-windows-10-22h2-chinese-english-07.png

how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English 387744d1679256075t-cant-change-windows-10-22h2-chinese-english-08.png

ukphoenix79, May 6, 2023
  3. AjishM Win User
    Change Language from Chinese to English

I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?

AjishM, May 6, 2023
  4. how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English

Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 6, 2023
Thema:

how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English

1. how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English - Similar Threads - upgrade change Win11

2. Windows spotlight language changed to Chinese, how to revert back to English?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight language changed to Chinese, how to revert back to English?: It was English all along, I never changed my country or language. Yet it changed to Chinese suddenly. Help me revert back to English please....
  3. Windows 11 single version chinese change language to english or upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 single version chinese change language to english or upgrade: Hello, I bought a laptop in China, I am struggling to be able to change the language of my system. I don't understand a lot of Chinese, so I want to change the language of display of windows, but I haven't been able to do so. QuestionsI am obligated to buy windows 11 pro? If...
  4. Windows 11 single version chinese change language to english or upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 single version chinese change language to english or upgrade: Hello, I bought a laptop in China, I am struggling to be able to change the language of my system. I don't understand a lot of Chinese, so I want to change the language of display of windows, but I haven't been able to do so. QuestionsI am obligated to buy windows 11 pro? If...
  5. how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English: i have a huawei matebook pro 2023. it was gifted to me by a chinese freind who had purchased it in CHina. however, in his ignorance he purchased the PC which only has Chinese version of Win 11. Now i want to change the version of Win11 to English. Let it be known, that the...
  6. How to change Windows 10 display language from Chinese to English?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Windows 10 display language from Chinese to English?: HW: Lenovo thinkpad T470 SW: x64 Win 10 1903 I had been used English as the display language for years. But it change to Chinese since the system updated itself to 1903 several days ago. I tried changing it back to English but it says "Only one display language is...
  7. How to change a display font to English from Chinese?

How to change a display font to English from Chinese?: Hello Team - I bought a new laptop with Win10 and the default language is Chinese. Please let me know how to change the display language to English?...
  8. how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english: hi i have an issue how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english ? i read somewher it cannot? if so how to do it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-home-version-chinese-to/efca8dee-eec6-463d-b4ec-e174b5c9d2ff
  9. change my chinese language to english

change my chinese language to english: Im trying to change my Chinese system language into English... wont change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-my-chinese-language-to-english/fb1036ee-78ba-455e-a356-8d5d73ebf4ea
  10. Change Language from Chinese to English

Change Language from Chinese to English: I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change win11 chinese only to english