Windows 10: How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation

Discus and support How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndreHepburn, Dec 21, 2020.

1. How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation

How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation

:)

AndreHepburn, Dec 21, 2020

2. how to install and download the new windows 10 pro workstation

You can't select Windows Pro Workstation on a clean install, its not listed as an install option. Not unless things have changed since I downloaded the Media Creation Tool ISO on the 17th.
    And as far as I know Pro Keys won't work for Pro Workstation. If they would, Microsoft wouldn't have given me new Pro Workstation keys. I have a two separate lists of keys for Pro and Pro Workstation.
    I did option one in the tutorial listed above, Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

alphanumeric, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Hello Alex,

There are certain steps that you can do to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Kindly follow the methods provided by Andre Da Costa on October 24, 2017 on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Dec 21, 2020
  4. lx07 Win User

Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations  

I think MS have changed it and there is another option. This worked for me on 16299.125.

Source

I just went straight to the store, searched for "Pro" and it was the top result.

You click on "Install" here:

How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation [​IMG]

And "Yes, let's go" here:

And it converts it in seconds with no other pop-ups and no need to close any apps - at least I didn't.

Interestingly after converting to Pro for Workstations searching for "Pro" in the Store finds nothing whereas before it is top of the list.

Thema:

1. How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation - Similar Threads - upgrade pro pro

2. Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation: My current PC is running on a purchased retail version of Windows 11 Pro. Recently i purchased from the MS Store the upgrade for windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations. The purchased is completed successfully and is being reflected on my MS Account online. But till today more...
  3. Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation: My current PC is running on a purchased retail version of Windows 11 Pro. Recently i purchased from the MS Store the upgrade for windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations. The purchased is completed successfully and is being reflected on my MS Account online. But till today more...
  4. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  5. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  6. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. upgrade 11 pro to 11 pro workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade 11 pro to 11 pro workstation: I just purchased windows 11 pro digital license and installed it. Now I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation. How to go about it. Need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-11-pro-to-11-pro-workstation/f79c68d3-cab1-4488-ad07-93f5a1695c20
  8. Windows 10 Pro activated and then upgraded to Windows Workstation Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activated and then upgraded to Windows Workstation Pro: My workstation crashed and I rebuilt it with the same Windows 10 pro license key. I want to upgrade back to Windows Workstation Pro but do not know how to retrieve the key from purchase history under my Microsoft Account. How do I get the key? On my account it shows in the...
  9. How to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?: Hello, Microsoft community! I have 4 workstations and 1 notebook that all have Windows 7 Pro installed. 1. Can I still upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free? If yes, how and what do I need? > I'm a bit confused because I see blog posts saying that you can still upgrade...
  10. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations: How to: Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations How to Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations [img] Information edition of Windows 10 Pro, comes with unique support for server grade PC hardware and is designed to meet demanding...