Windows 10: How to upgrade Microsoft Powerpoint app to Insert CHARTS

Discus and support How to upgrade Microsoft Powerpoint app to Insert CHARTS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I realized that my Microsoft office 365 subscription powerpoint app does not have CHARTS feature in the insert tool bar. This is quite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by olufemiogunlusi, Jul 18, 2020.

1. How to upgrade Microsoft Powerpoint app to Insert CHARTS

Hello,

I realized that my Microsoft office 365 subscription powerpoint app does not have CHARTS feature in the insert tool bar.
    This is quite surprising and i could not use the needed pie and bar charts for my official presentation.

Any suggestions on how to upgrade , or fix this?

:)

olufemiogunlusi, Jul 18, 2020

2. How to insert hyperlink in PowerPoint?

Could you help me to insert hyperlink in my PowerPoint presentation? Notes section. Thank you

BrookeMcMurdo, Jul 18, 2020
  3. PowerPoint cant edit charts

Hello,

After the last big update i made on the pc, every time i try to edit some data in a ppt chart it just doesn't open that edition box, even if i click on edit on excel nothing happens. It appears that more people are having the same issue ( Can't edit chart data in Powerpoint 2016
    ) and as i work with investment banking a big part of my work is representing info with charts in PowePoint presentations.

Is That a bug? If so, are you going to fix it? How can i deal with it for now? Would appreciate a fast answer because my work relies on that.

Specs:

Office 365 ProPlus

Windows 10 Home Single Language, version 10.0.16299 running on a Dell Inspiron 3268

Thanks in avance!

miguelel13br, Jul 18, 2020
  4. How to upgrade Microsoft Powerpoint app to Insert CHARTS

Excel 2016 charts

When I select insert then any charts . I get a blank chart. The charts in the list are all black and white. when I choose one I get a blank screen .

Bean123321, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

How to upgrade Microsoft Powerpoint app to Insert CHARTS

1. How to upgrade Microsoft Powerpoint app to Insert CHARTS - Similar Threads - upgrade Microsoft Powerpoint

2. Excel inserts a bizarre graph when I try to insert a column and bar chart into my worksheet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel inserts a bizarre graph when I try to insert a column and bar chart into my worksheet.: When I try to create a column chart, Excel creates something that does not look at all the way it is supposed to. Not only that, it also displays the raw data. I tried to insert an image into this thing, but I cannot see it. Your site tells me the image was inserted...
  3. Excel inserts a bizarre graph when I try to insert a column and bar chart into my worksheet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel inserts a bizarre graph when I try to insert a column and bar chart into my worksheet.: When I try to create a column chart, Excel creates something that does not look at all the way it is supposed to. Not only that, it also displays the raw data. I tried to insert an image into this thing, but I cannot see it. Your site tells me the image was inserted...
  4. Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint: Have you ever wished you could easily export your Microsoft Word document into a PowerPoint presentation with just a few clicks? Now you can! We are excited to announce this feature is now available in Word and PowerPoint for the Web with your Microsoft 365 subscription, and...
  5. How to hide a drive in the navigation-chart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to hide a drive in the navigation-chart?: The title says basically everything. Why is one drive showing up as you can see in the picture linked below, but the other drives aren't? (to clarify, they are showing up at "This PC") Screenshot I couldn't find anything alike online and would appreciate any help or advice...
  6. How to copy and stitch a large chart

in Windows 10 Support
    How to copy and stitch a large chart: I don't know if this is a proper forum for this question but I have to try. If it isn't, perhaps some one could direct me to the proper forum, software or web site. I have a very old chart which is approximately 3' X 15" and, because it's old and brittle, I want to reproduce...
  7. Organizational Charts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Organizational Charts: How can I use the information from the "Organization" tab in MS Outlook to create an org chart. Is there a way to export that information into Excel and make an org chart? https://images.app.goo.gl/nB5MS9bHEFG1Myqr6 submitted by /u/pidgey2020 [link] [comments]...
  8. Retain metallic material from 3D Builder when inserting into PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retain metallic material from 3D Builder when inserting into PowerPoint: I have edited a 3D model in 3D Builder and given it a realistic, shiny metallic look. But whenever I add this file to PowerPoint, it loses the metallic material and goes to a matte. The other colours I added are properly transferred to PowerPoint. How do I retain the same...
  9. How to insert hyperlink in PowerPoint?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to insert hyperlink in PowerPoint?: Could you help me to insert hyperlink in my PowerPoint presentation? Notes section. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-insert-hyperlink-in-powerpoint/9de09428-36a1-494e-b42d-0debe6891185"
  10. Problem with PowerPoint and some apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with PowerPoint and some apps: When I use PowerPoint and start the slideshow, the screen shows half the slide and the same half screen is mirrored at a right angle. The same thing happens on some a live online demo I was watching. Any ideas what the problem is and how to fix. I'll try posting an image....