Windows 10: HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOW 10 AFTER FORMATTING PC

Discus and support HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOW 10 AFTER FORMATTING PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I FORMATE MY PC DUE TO FAILURE OF WINDOW 10 OCTOBER UPDATE ( MY PC IS NOT OPENING).NOW I AM USING WINDOW 7 . HOW CAN I UPGRADE AGAIN TO WINDOW 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by soni_18, Jan 16, 2019.

1. soni_18 Win User

HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOW 10 AFTER FORMATTING PC

I FORMATE MY PC DUE TO FAILURE OF WINDOW 10 OCTOBER UPDATE ( MY PC IS NOT OPENING).NOW I AM USING WINDOW 7 . HOW CAN I UPGRADE AGAIN TO WINDOW 10 HOWEVER I WERE FACED HEATING PROMLEM AFTER UPGRADE FROM WINDOW 7 TO 10.PLEASE PROVIDE SOLUTION FOR THIS ALSO.

:)

soni_18, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2019
  4. HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOW 10 AFTER FORMATTING PC

Windows 10 formatting ?

You got a digital entitlement if you did the upgrade. But you must of had an original windows seven key which will work perfectly fine when upgrading to Windows 10. All you need to do is get that Windows 7 key and use it when you reinstall windows 10 on the new hard drive or formatted hard drive

The windows 10 installation media a.k.a. media creation tool will work perfectly fine for doing the transition. Or if you would like Here on tech power up there are several threads that have links to hosted ISO windows 10 images

So in short regardless of which path you choose to do the install all you need is that original key for windows seven if this is a prebuilt PC you should be able to acquire it with your sticker that stuck somewhere on the PCs back or bottom

Iso link
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10iso/

jboydgolfer, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOW 10 AFTER FORMATTING PC

1. HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOW 10 AFTER FORMATTING PC - Similar Threads - UPGRADE WINDOW FORMATTING

2. how to format harddrives previously formatted in hikvision on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to format harddrives previously formatted in hikvision on pc: hi i had recently go some wd purple 4 tb harddrives formatted in hik vision cctv software but when i plugged them in through a converter they dont show up on my pc is there any solution on getting them running up they dont powerup or spin i know these arent dead harddrives...
  3. Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting: Good morning,I'm posting here after discussing with Dell. I have a Dell Precision 5510 that came with Windows 7 Pro, no hardware change. It is an old company laptop that I'm recycling for personal use since I got a new one and already migrated the company stuff there. The old...
  4. Formatting HDD with windows 10 after free upgrade

Formatting HDD with windows 10 after free upgrade: I have to format laptop on which My original License was for Windows 7 and I upgraded it free for Windows 10 during Microsoft "Windows 10 Upgrade free" scheme. How I will Windows 10 on formatted Laptop with License?...
  5. (Help) Windows 10 how to format the PC without downgrading & upgrading it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Help) Windows 10 how to format the PC without downgrading & upgrading it.: I have a Windows 10 Laptop and i need to know how to format the PC without downgrading & upgrading it. I don't wanna downgrade Windows 10 from my PC, so i wanna format the PC the other way. I already tried Factory Reseting the PC, but it's not working because it says "Charger...
  6. Upgrade Hardware of PC without formatting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgrade Hardware of PC without formatting Windows 10: My PC with Windows 10 has very old hardware, and it needs a hardware upgrade i.e. a new motherboard and processor. However, I cannot format my hard disk containing the OS as I have files which cannot be backup and cannot be restored back. So, how can I do that, without...
  7. How do i get windows 10 again after formatting pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i get windows 10 again after formatting pc: I had windows 7 on pc legal copy then i upgraded to windows 10 when it came out for free. I need to format my pc but don't know how to get windows 10 again so i can reload to my pc. Please help thanks...
  8. How to activate windows 10 after pc upgrade.

How to activate windows 10 after pc upgrade.: Hi. I had to rebuild my rig this which included new motherboard and processor. All went well until the next day I had to activate windows I thought no problem I have a product key. yeah right. I have tried everything no matter what my key does not work. Ive tried to trouble...
  9. Windows 10 format pc

Windows 10 format pc: Hello everyone. This is my problem. I reinstalled windows 10 in my PC, but it keeps saying that it was not possible to activate windows 10. And I remember windows gave free license when they released it. Why I can't have my free license installed again!?...
  10. How to format PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to format PC: I think it is time to fully format my PC because it is too laggy. I know that I should reset, select the options but what do I need to do then? What about Windows, other programs, my files. Can I keep my files? Help me, please....