Windows 10: how to upgrade window 7 to window 10 using 1903 media creation tool. can i do it or i have...

Discus and support how to upgrade window 7 to window 10 using 1903 media creation tool. can i do it or i have... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to upgrade window 7 to window 10 using 1903 media creation tool. can i do it or i have to wait till late may 2019 .my pc details are maker name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by soni_18, Apr 22, 2019.

1. soni_18 Win User

how to upgrade window 7 to window 10 using 1903 media creation tool. can i do it or i have...

how to upgrade window 7 to window 10 using 1903 media creation tool. can i do it or i have to wait till late may 2019 .my pc details are

maker name -sony

model no. -SVE15113ENB

:)

soni_18, Apr 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

how to upgrade window 7 to window 10 using 1903 media creation tool. can i do it or i have...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. how to upgrade window 7 to window 10 using 1903 media creation tool. can i do it or i have... - Similar Threads - upgrade window window

2. Windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 media creation tool error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 media creation tool error: Hi I'm trying to upgrade my win 7 pc to win 10 with media creation tool and i keep getting error 0x80072F8F–0x20000 i tried everything but it still doesn't workCan you help?...
  3. Windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 media creation tool error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 media creation tool error: Hi I'm trying to upgrade my win 7 pc to win 10 with media creation tool and i keep getting error 0x80072F8F–0x20000 i tried everything but it still doesn't workCan you help?...
  4. Upgrading Windows 7 using media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 7 using media creation tool: Hi I am using the media creation tool to upgrade Windows 7 to 10. I have the licence for both. Getting "there was a problem running preinstall.cmd scripts" error Any help greatly appreciated...
  5. Can I use Media Creation Tool for 1903 update?

Can I use Media Creation Tool for 1903 update?: When my dad tries to update to 1903, he has the "stuck at 27%" problem. He has tried several times & always gets stuck there. • Can I use Media Creation Tool to update his PC to 1903? If so I need a little guidance-- ex, would I use this option: "Using the tool to create...
  6. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool (1903)

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool (1903): My laptop is a (Toshiba Qosmio X500-14D) which has 3 hard disc's in NTFS do I need to format my flash stick to NTFS or leave it in FAT32 or exFAT before I add the Windows 10 Media Creations Tool 1903 to repair my laptop due to the fact that it is in a continuous loop of...
  7. I WANT TO UPGRADE WINDOW 7 TO WINDOW 10 1903 USING MEDIA CREATION TOOL WHETHER MY PC MAY...

I WANT TO UPGRADE WINDOW 7 TO WINDOW 10 1903 USING MEDIA CREATION TOOL WHETHER MY PC MAY...: I FORMATE MY PC DUE TO FAILURE OF WINDOW 10 OCTOBER UPDATE ( MY PC IS NOT OPENING).NOW I AM USING WINDOW 7 . HOW CAN I UPGRADE AGAIN TO WINDOW 10 1903 . WHETHER MY PC MAY HAVE BRIGHTNESS ISSUE OR NOT. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO UPGRADE . CAN YOU SUGGEST BETTER METHOD FOR...
  8. Question has a reply: how to upgrade window 7 to window 10 using 1903 media creation tool....

Question has a reply: how to upgrade window 7 to window 10 using 1903 media creation tool....: I FORMATE MY PC DUE TO FAILURE OF WINDOW 10 OCTOBER UPDATE ( MY PC IS NOT OPENING).NOW I AM USING WINDOW 7 . HOW CAN I UPGRADE AGAIN TO WINDOW 10 1903 . my pc information maker name-SONY MODEL NO.- SVE15115ENB...
  9. windows 10 1903 Media Creation Tool

windows 10 1903 Media Creation Tool: According to the latest buzz this was supposed to become available on May the Tenth. That is today. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-media-creation-tool/b950fd54-3e18-411b-95fd-66f9070eb472
  10. Failed to upgrade to Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Failed to upgrade to Windows 10 using the media creation tool: I am awaiting notification from my reserved place in line to upgrade to Windows 10 on my PC desktop. At present, my OS is Windows 7 Professional 64. After waiting since July 29, I decided to download the Media Creation Toolx64.exe from the Microsoft website and use it to get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i have windows seven on desktop computer can i upgrade to window 10 using my iso imgage on usb stick