Windows 10: how to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 on multiple PCs?

Discus and support how to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 on multiple PCs? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Could you help me upgrade several PCs automatically from Windows 7 to Windows 10? They are office computers connected to the domain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Paul Estrada2, May 16, 2019.

1. how to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 on multiple PCs?

Could you help me upgrade several PCs automatically from Windows 7 to Windows 10? They are office computers connected to the domain

:)

Paul Estrada2, May 16, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 16, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

how to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 on multiple PCs?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2019
Thema:

how to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 on multiple PCs?

1. how to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 on multiple PCs? - Similar Threads - upgrade multiple PCs

2. How to block the Windows 11 upgrade on Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    How to block the Windows 11 upgrade on Windows 10 PCs: Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system has been released and it is being offered via Windows Update already to systems that meet the Windows 11 system requirements. Windows 11 is a free upgrade for activated Windows 10 systems. The upgrade to Windows 11 is not enforced at...
  3. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Managing multiple PCs using windows 10: Hello,We are a small business where each team member is working from a laptop and/or PC using Windows-10 and an Office 365 account. We are looking for a efficient way to setup and manage the Windows-10 accounts as we hire new team members and issue work computers. Thank you....
  4. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Managing multiple PCs using windows 10: Hello,We are a small business where each team member is working from a laptop and/or PC using Windows-10 and an Office 365 account. We are looking for a efficient way to setup and manage the Windows-10 accounts as we hire new team members and issue work computers. Thank you....
  5. Multiple Home PCs - Upgrading Concerns

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple Home PCs - Upgrading Concerns: Here's my issue. I have 2 xbox, and 3 gaming PC, and two previous PCs that I reformatted the hard drives on I realize now that was a mistake before getting the license codes one was a Win10PRO and one was a Win10HOME and throwing away the PCs. I have 1 active PC...
  6. Can I upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10 for free?: In our office there are several Windows 7 computers that have Office 365 installed. We need to upgrade them to Windows 10. Can I upgrade them for free, considering that Office 365 is installed on them?...
  7. German Carmaker to upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    German Carmaker to upgrade Windows 7 PCs to Windows 10: Windows 10 has been garnering a good amount of customers off late with many companies opting to update their PCs with Microsoft’s latest offering Windows 10. One of the big German car maker company Porsche has now decided to upgrade all its Windows 7 PCs with Microsoft’s...
  8. Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs: I manage a school, have 40 desktop computers. We use Windows 8.1, which were cloned, Windows 8.1 has adapted very well to other computers (unlike hardware). I wanted to do the same with Windows 10. But it does not fit with any other hardware results in Blue Screen....
  9. Windows 7 PCs Can't See Or Talk To Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 7 PCs Can't See Or Talk To Windows 10 PCs: Hi I am thoroughly confused at present. Before Windows 10 arrived I set up a Workgroup (as opposed to a Homegroup) at home with three Win7 PCs and a WinXP laptop. All PCs could see and talk to all other PCs without requiring a Username and Password. Now that Win10 has...
  10. Microsoft Forces the Windows 10 Upgrade on Windows 7 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Forces the Windows 10 Upgrade on Windows 7 PCs: The upgrade is automatically initiated at system reboot Microsoft’s offering Windows 10 as a free upgrade to those on Windows 7 and 8.1, and an update that was released on June 1 is supposed to offer a direct way to move to the new operating system. Initially, this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 upgrade multiple pcs

2. how to upgrade multiple windows 7 to windows 10

3. upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 multiple

4. how to upgrade multiple pcs to windows 10,
  5. can i upgrade mutiple computer to window 10,
  6. windows 10 upgrade for multiple computers