Windows 10: How to Upload a Signature

Discus and support How to Upload a Signature in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: How to Upload a Signature 1) Drag and drop the signature to your desktop. Note: If your signature has the dimensions at the bottom. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Fahadking07, Nov 5, 2014.

1. How to Upload a Signature

How to: How to Upload a Signature

1) Drag and drop the signature to your desktop.

Note: If your signature has the dimensions at the bottom. Then you need to click on the signature so that it opens a new page and then drag and drop it onto your desktop.

2) Go to your User CP and click on edit signature in the bottom left corner.

How to Upload a Signature [​IMG]

3) Now click on the browse button and select the signature you wish to attach.

4) Now press 'Upload'

5) Once your signature is uploaded, press 'Insert Signature Picture'

6) And to center the signature, press the center text icon.

7) Now just press 'Save Signature'

And now you're done! *Dinesh

-Chuck

:)

Fahadking07, Nov 5, 2014

2. How to add a signature to a text on a Nokia 930

How can I add a personalised signature at the bottom of the text on a Nokia 930 (Windows phone)

MarioTabone, Nov 5, 2014
  3. How to add a signature to a text on a Nokia 930

Thanks Linley,

Thats ts a real disappointment.

MarioTabone, Nov 5, 2014
Thema:

How to Upload a Signature

1. How to Upload a Signature - Similar Threads - Upload Signature

2. How to upload album information from windows media player?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to upload album information from windows media player?: Right Now WMP uses musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com Gracenote for acquiring metadata.i want to know how to submit album information to gracenote with album art.musicmatch is great but there are very few album art in this database i want to supply my own album art with cd info...
  3. How to upload album information from windows media player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upload album information from windows media player?: Right Now WMP uses musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com Gracenote for acquiring metadata.i want to know how to submit album information to gracenote with album art.musicmatch is great but there are very few album art in this database i want to supply my own album art with cd info...
  4. How to upload album information from windows media player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive wouldn't upload folders during sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive wouldn't upload folders during sync: There has been issues with my onedrive not uploading up folders but can download from the Shared Company OnceDrive. When OneDrive syncs, it only downloads, but does not upload new information/data from my workstation...
  6. OneDrive wouldn't upload folders during sync

OneDrive wouldn't upload folders during sync: There has been issues with my onedrive not uploading up folders but can download from the Shared Company OnceDrive. When OneDrive syncs, it only downloads, but does not upload new information/data from my workstation...
  7. Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols: Hi,We're seeing some intermittent errors when trying to use symstore to upload debug symbols to a shared drive in our CI system. The output from the commandSYMSTORE MESSAGE: 0 alternate indexers registered SYMSTORE MESSAGE: LastId.txt reported id 0 SYMSTORE MESSAGE:...
  8. Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols

Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols: Hi,We're seeing some intermittent errors when trying to use symstore to upload debug symbols to a shared drive in our CI system. The output from the commandSYMSTORE MESSAGE: 0 alternate indexers registered SYMSTORE MESSAGE: LastId.txt reported id 0 SYMSTORE MESSAGE:...
  9. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  10. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...