Windows 10: How to Upload a Signature

Discus and support How to Upload a Signature in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: How to Upload a Signature 1) Drag and drop the signature to your desktop. Note: If your signature has the dimensions at the bottom. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Fahadking07, Nov 5, 2014.

1. How to Upload a Signature

How to: How to Upload a Signature

1) Drag and drop the signature to your desktop.

Note: If your signature has the dimensions at the bottom. Then you need to click on the signature so that it opens a new page and then drag and drop it onto your desktop.

2) Go to your User CP and click on edit signature in the bottom left corner.

How to Upload a Signature [​IMG]

3) Now click on the browse button and select the signature you wish to attach.

4) Now press 'Upload'

5) Once your signature is uploaded, press 'Insert Signature Picture'

6) And to center the signature, press the center text icon.

7) Now just press 'Save Signature'

And now you're done! *Dinesh

-Chuck

:)

Fahadking07, Nov 5, 2014

2. How to add a signature to a text on a Nokia 930

How can I add a personalised signature at the bottom of the text on a Nokia 930 (Windows phone)

MarioTabone, Nov 5, 2014
  3. How to add a signature to a text on a Nokia 930

Thanks Linley,

Thats ts a real disappointment.

MarioTabone, Nov 5, 2014
Thema:

How to Upload a Signature

1. How to Upload a Signature - Similar Threads - Upload Signature

2. Green screening because of RDKVHD64.sys Re upload since no one saw this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screening because of RDKVHD64.sys Re upload since no one saw this: So I have a laptop Msi laptop and since October it has been Green Screening on login every time. I boot to safe mode, connect to ethernet, and try to fix the issue and I can't get windows to update to work or fix the driver. device manager says the driver associated with the...
  3. why does photogallery not upload thumbnail pictures? i get some pictures and some icons in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does photogallery not upload thumbnail pictures? i get some pictures and some icons in...: why does photogallery not upload thumbnail pictures? i get some pictures and some icons in the thumbnails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-photogallery-not-upload-thumbnail/9b2cfeb9-1da4-4409-89d7-ec420f300f57
  4. BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help: Hi, I am having randomly BSOD. Sometimes when working sometimes when the PC is idle. Would appreciate any help. I ve uploaded minidump file here, since I read that this might help finding the issue....
  5. Can I upload files to Onedrive then download them on another computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I upload files to Onedrive then download them on another computer.: Hi, I've recently bought a new Asus Sonic Master laptop Windows 10 home 2004 version and want to copy across some photos, short video clips and a few document folders. I read that you could do this by uploading them to onedrive. My old HP laptop (windows 10) appeared to do...
  6. Microsoft apps do not upload after Microsoft login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft apps do not upload after Microsoft login: Hi, I have installed the January 2021 Microsoft Windows 10 update & now my Toshiba Satellite does not upload my Microsoft apps after Iogin. The screen is black although there is a basic ribbon at the bottom of the page without any coloured icons eg Skype, Explorer, Excel,...
  7. Very slow upload speeds

Very slow upload speeds: I get around 250-300 Mbps download, but only .02-.05 Mbps upload. I know it's not an issue with my internet or router because i get 30-40Mbps on other devices. The issue persists across both wifi and Ethernet....
  8. Picture File Upload

Picture File Upload: Awhile back I Used to be able to Upload a photo to whatever. Now, when I go to do the same thing, it has No information on that file. I'll put my cursor on it and says the Size of it but when I go to Upload, it doesn't do anything. It is a jpg.file. One had it as a png.file....
  9. Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem

Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem: When I take photos on my Samsung S8+, the photos are not stored in the OneDrive Camera Roll folder. I use Camera MX app to take pictures. I did not have this problem, only recently....
  10. constant BSOD - uploaded minidump file!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant BSOD - uploaded minidump file!: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY minidump file attached: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmWYpHRGqNmJ_C29o4rdg-BRIdC1?e=fzGXE5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-bsod-uploaded-minidump-file/69f499a3-88e5-4920-a1c5-a87ac60f6ec1