Windows 10: how to upload photos from phone to computer

Discus and support how to upload photos from phone to computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to upload photos from phone to computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gailfitzpatrick, Mar 22, 2019.

1. how to upload photos from phone to computer

how to upload photos from phone to computer

:)

gailfitzpatrick, Mar 22, 2019

2. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

How to upload to Photobox:
    1. Go to Photobox | Bring Your Photos To Life | Photobox Official Site.
    2. Sign In to your account.
    3. Click on upload from the navbar at the top of the site.
    4. Select Computer when asked to choose the location of your photos.
    5. Click on Get photos from your computer.
    6. Navigate to where your photos are located in the File Upload window.
    7. Reap the rewards!

The process is pretty much the same for Dropbox and Google Photos.

mTaylor0248603, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Kim BM Win User
    Uploading photos from phone "Couldn't upload"?

Hi,
    Kaustin7689
    . How about setting your phone to auto-upload your photos to OneDrive? Since all of the suggestions are not fixing the issue, the next steps would be resetting your phone and check if it will make any difference. If you decide to reset your device,
    let us know the outcome. ^_^

Kim BM, Mar 22, 2019
  4. how to upload photos from phone to computer

Uploading Photos

Hi Johnny,

Failing to upload photos may be caused by several reasons. One of which is if there are connectivity issues between your phone and PC. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Does this happen with all connected devices?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

how to upload photos from phone to computer

1. how to upload photos from phone to computer - Similar Threads - upload photos phone

2. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  3. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  4. photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos from phone to computer: I'd like to know how to caste {?} photos from my i phone to my computer in a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-phone-to-computer/7c2e58e9-e70a-4c80-babd-ecc94a9c5368
  5. photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos from phone to computer: I'd like to know how to caste {?} photos from my i phone to my computer in a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-phone-to-computer/7c2e58e9-e70a-4c80-babd-ecc94a9c5368
  6. trying to upload photos from Android phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to upload photos from Android phone: I cannot make the photos on my Galaxy A11 phone to my Acer Aspire Laptop win 10. have followed instructions via "Settings" to install "Microsoft Media Features Pack " as I was instructed but would not install on my PC, also using a USB connection does not show photos in...
  7. Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheDevilsTrinket [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7yzm2/uploaded_my_phone_photos_onto_my_computer/
  8. Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone: Help please... I've always been able to plug my Samsung phone into my PC and transfer photos. Now suddenly I get the message "We're having trouble connecting - make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect" I've looked at everything and...
  9. Photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photos from phone to computer: I have tried forever to transfer my pictures from my phone to my computer only to fail. Ever since I got Windows 10 this has happened. Can you please help me? Thank you, Caroline...
  10. Uploading pictures from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Uploading pictures from phone to computer: I have a T-Mobile android phone. I took pictures at my great nieces wedding this weekend and I want to upload them to my computer. I have not had any luck finding out how to do this. Some places say "drag and drop to desktop" which sounds impossible to me. I need help to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best app to upload photos from phone to computer