Windows 10: How to use Alexa on Windows 11/10 PC

Discus and support How to use Alexa on Windows 11/10 PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Amazon Alexa aka just Alexa needs no introduction. This cloud-based virtual voice assistant technology developed by Amazon gained some quick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 10, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use Alexa on Windows 11/10 PC

How to use Alexa on Windows 11/10 PC how-to-use-alexa-on-windows-PC-2.jpg
    Amazon Alexa aka just Alexa needs no introduction. This cloud-based virtual voice assistant technology developed by Amazon gained some quick popularity as soon as it was launched. Initially, the technology was limited to Amazon Echo smart speakers but was later introduced with several smart devices. Can you download & use Alexa on Windows? Yes, you […]

This article How to use Alexa on Windows 11/10 PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 10, 2022

2. Amazon Alexa App on my pc

The Amazon Alexa app on my windows 10 computer shows "offline". There isn't a network/wifi settings option listed under settings in the app. How do I get Alexa on my pc connected to wifi?

SusanHarper1, Jan 10, 2022
  3. Greg Carmack - MVP, Jan 10, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

1. How to use Alexa on Windows 11/10 PC - Similar Threads - Alexa

2. Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset.: Has anyone gotten Alexa to work on a Windows 10 PC using a headset for the microphone? It does not seem to find my microphone. But pays music and stuff to my headset....
  3. Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alexa on Windows 10 computer with headset.: Has anyone gotten Alexa to work on a Windows 10 PC using a headset for the microphone? It does not seem to find my microphone. But pays music and stuff to my headset....
  4. Things you can do with Alexa on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Things you can do with Alexa on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Alexa, as we all know if a virtual voice assistant released by Amazon. It has been available on all Smart devices for quite some time but lately, Amazon made it available for Windows PCs too. Things you can do with Alexa on Windows PC While we have already covered a...
  5. Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???: I would like to have Alexa running on my laptop 24/7; however, I am having an issue where *EVERYTIME* I run Alexa for PC Windows10, it will eventually force my laptop to drop it's WiFi connection. This problem ONLY happens when I run Alexa. I leave my laptop on *AND online*...
  6. Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???

Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???: I would like to have Alexa running on my laptop 24/7; however, I am having an issue where *EVERYTIME* I run Alexa for PC Windows10, it will eventually force my laptop to drop it's WiFi connection. This problem ONLY happens when I run Alexa. I leave my laptop on *AND online*...
  7. Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How does Alexa get access to my contacts without my permission?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How does Alexa get access to my contacts without my permission?: Why does Alexa have access to my contacts? Am I overlooking something? Is it easy for any app to circumvent my privacy settings?I have a Windows computers and an iPhone, both with Alexa apps installed. On the iPhone, I explicitly deny access to the contacts, and Alexa cannot...
  9. The Paid Alexa Voice Assistant App For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Paid Alexa Voice Assistant App For Windows 10: From some brief interactions with the free Alexa app, I think it doesn't have many capabilities. It doesn't respond when "alexa" is said more than half the time and when it does, it can't do simple things like connect with Google Calendar. It seems like a preview or sample....
  10. Alexa for Windows installed but throws error when starting

Alexa for Windows installed but throws error when starting: My Lenovo Thinkpad came with Alexa installed, but whenever I tried to run it, got an error message.So uninstalled it and tried re-installing from Play Store, but it downloaded and then told me I already owned it and wouldn't install.This morning, following worsening various...