Windows 10: How to use an all-in-one pc as an external screen

Discus and support How to use an all-in-one pc as an external screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,My work laptop Lenovo has a very small screen.Therefore, I would like to use the screen of my personal all-in-one pc Medion when I have to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MCR43, Jun 23, 2022.

1. MCR43 Win User

How to use an all-in-one pc as an external screen

Hello,My work laptop Lenovo has a very small screen.Therefore, I would like to use the screen of my personal all-in-one pc Medion when I have to work from home.Both have an HDMI port.Is it possible ?Thank you very much for your help!

:)

MCR43, Jun 23, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 23, 2022
  4. How to use an all-in-one pc as an external screen

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

How to use an all-in-one pc as an external screen

1. How to use an all-in-one pc as an external screen - Similar Threads - external screen

2. External Screens on USB-C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Screens on USB-C: Hi,I have a HP 830 G8 notebook, at my home-office I use a Sounix USB-C HDMI splitter, system recognizes the screens but I have no visual on both HPE232 screens. They do flicker on and off sometimes. The splitter is also externally powered.If I use a HP HDMI splitter and...
  3. External Screens on USB-C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Screens on USB-C: Hi,I have a HP 830 G8 notebook, at my home-office I use a Sounix USB-C HDMI splitter, system recognizes the screens but I have no visual on both HPE232 screens. They do flicker on and off sometimes. The splitter is also externally powered.If I use a HP HDMI splitter and...
  4. how to Mirror screen on external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to Mirror screen on external monitor: After restarting my Dell after two weeks of downtime, the mirror display on the external monitor does not work.. How do I correct the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mirror-screen-on-external-monitor/bfd2ccfb-d0cc-4611-850c-48ca78de12f2
  5. how to Mirror screen on external monitor

how to Mirror screen on external monitor: After restarting my Dell after two weeks of downtime, the mirror display on the external monitor does not work.. How do I correct the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mirror-screen-on-external-monitor/bfd2ccfb-d0cc-4611-850c-48ca78de12f2
  6. My windows 11 keeps crashing showing a blue screen when I plug in my external hard drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 keeps crashing showing a blue screen when I plug in my external hard drive...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-keeps-crashing-showing-a-blue-screen/088d2297-2883-42fa-a56b-e82a7828eb97
  7. My windows 11 keeps crashing showing a blue screen when I plug in my external hard drive...

My windows 11 keeps crashing showing a blue screen when I plug in my external hard drive...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-keeps-crashing-showing-a-blue-screen/088d2297-2883-42fa-a56b-e82a7828eb97
  8. How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor: I have an external monitor connected to my laptop and it shows a wide black border on all four sides of the screen. The image on my laptop's home screen fills the screen horizontally and only shows black borders at the top and bottom of the screen. I have tried...
  9. How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor

How to Personalize the screen on my external monitor: I have an external monitor connected to my laptop and it shows a wide black border on all four sides of the screen. The image on my laptop's home screen fills the screen horizontally and only shows black borders at the top and bottom of the screen. I have tried...
  10. whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...: when I logged in to my laptop, extended screen was not working properly, whenever I move my mouse from first screen to second screen the second screen get black I tried to update the driver after that it was working but after turning off and turning on my pc the same problem...