Windows 10: how to use bose ear buds with a mic using 3.5mm jack

Discus and support how to use bose ear buds with a mic using 3.5mm jack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, i have a Sony VAIO-Z computer with windows 10 and i have a bose ear buds with a mic on it. i can use the audio from my computer to my ear buds, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DJReiser, Sep 24, 2020.

1. DJReiser Win User

how to use bose ear buds with a mic using 3.5mm jack

hi, i have a Sony VAIO-Z computer with windows 10 and i have a bose ear buds with a mic on it. i can use the audio from my computer to my ear buds, but my mic isn't being used. i would like to use this mic on my ear buds. can you help? also, this ear buds have noise cannceling on it. is that the reason why?

:)

DJReiser, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Xenom Win User

Multiple audio devices 1 jack

I've googled this endlessly with no result and I'm guessing it isn't possible but I may as well ask.

My laptop has one audio/mic port. I'm cheap and had a splitter laying around, my headphones, and a set of ear buds with a mic on it I combined to use as a headset.

This works fine, however, since the sound output is being split to both my ear buds and headphones, it doesn't sound as good and some things are faint, which isn't good for gaming.

Is there a way to manage my audio devices so that my ear buds is mic only and no sound, and my headphones get all the sound? I've found no options in Windows, just playback (speakers) and recording (mic). I assume because it's only one jack it isn't, but it can't hurt to ask.

Xenom, Sep 24, 2020
  3. garym123 Win User
    bluetooth ear buds

You can only connect to one BT audio device at a time

Air pods are one device with buds for each ear.

garym123, Sep 24, 2020
  4. how to use bose ear buds with a mic using 3.5mm jack

Windows 10 not detecting mic on earbuds

I'm trying to use the mic on my earbuds for skype. I plugged them into my headphone jack, it says there is no mic plugged in. I tried plugging them into the mic jack, still nothing. I tried every jack on my PC it still doesn't pick up sound. How can I
    make the mic on my ear buds work

EnochCychet, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

how to use bose ear buds with a mic using 3.5mm jack

1. how to use bose ear buds with a mic using 3.5mm jack - Similar Threads - bose ear buds

2. Trying to connect ear buds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect ear buds: Trying to connect ear buds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-ear-buds/0466a6dd-b6ec-4d65-9d90-46aaf961fb03
  3. Trying to connect ear buds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to connect ear buds: Trying to connect ear buds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-ear-buds/0466a6dd-b6ec-4d65-9d90-46aaf961fb03
  4. I have mic issue on using my oppo air pro ear buds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have mic issue on using my oppo air pro ear buds: I have mic issue on using my oppo air pro ear buds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-mic-issue-on-using-my-oppo-air-pro-ear-buds/11e22e69-a511-400b-9140-681a31f2a478
  5. I have mic issue on using my oppo air pro ear buds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have mic issue on using my oppo air pro ear buds: I have mic issue on using my oppo air pro ear buds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-mic-issue-on-using-my-oppo-air-pro-ear-buds/11e22e69-a511-400b-9140-681a31f2a478
  6. Bluetooth Ear Buds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Ear Buds: I have some Bluetooth earbuds that I am trying to use with various applications as input and output devices. Currently I am testing the EarFun Free Pro headset which gets good review from CNET:"At one time, we had the cheaper EarFun Free on this list, but the newer and more...
  7. Ear Buds; no Volume Control

Ear Buds; no Volume Control: Just got a set of Bluetooth Ear Buds...very inexpensive set. Did not need the fancy great music sounding Buds.When I pair them with my Phone, my Phones Volume controls the Volume Level. When I pair them with my Desktop running Windows 10...they pair just fine. the issue...
  8. ear buds and windoows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ear buds and windoows 10: I watch a lot of movies on my pc. I am now trying my third pair of wireless earbuds JBL this time. They all cut in and out about every fourth word. Is there a fix for this or should I just go back to wired earbuds??...
  9. im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me: when i shake the mic u can hear the shaking but when i talk you cant hear it and when i yell into it my friends say it sounds like im talking from a mile away Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...
  10. im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me

im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me: when i shake the mic u can hear the shaking but when i talk you cant hear it and when i yell into it my friends say it sounds like im talking from a mile away...